Sale v Ulster Sunday 11th December 1pm KO BT Sport 2 / beIN SPORTS / Super Sport / FloRugby

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Re: Sale v Ulster Sunday 11th December 1pm KO BT Sport 2 / beIN SPORTS / Super Sport / FloRugby

Post by thecrouch »

They should swim home after that.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Re: Sale v Ulster Sunday 11th December 1pm KO BT Sport 2 / beIN SPORTS / Super Sport / FloRugby

Post by StandUp »

These kinds of (non)performances will hurt ticket sales. A lot of people are already struggling and will refuse to buy tickets to watch shyte like this.
This must be addressed immediately before Ulster go into freefall.
No more of “we’ll have a good look at ourselves” ballix. Make an example of some people. Matty goes to his club for the rest of his contract. Doak goes to rugby school. Burns goes back to England.
Bell just fcuks off.
Duckjnr
Novice

Post by Duckjnr »

justinr73 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:34 pm When did we last get nilled?
Had the exact same thought…2008 vs Ospreys (43-0)
NS
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

Never at the races mentally, hardly surprising re the journey/build up. Huge test this coming week v LAR. Sutherlands injury is a hammer blow, doubt we’ll see him til Feb. I am seriously doubting TOT will be anymore than competent in the scrum at URC level - MM is a far better TH for me.

I appreciate it may damage the lineout but I’d rather have timoney and Marcus as flankers than Matt Rea. The non show of Jordi is a mystery, something is badly up if Rea is a better option.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Dharper wrote:Never at the races mentally, hardly surprising re the journey/build up. Huge test this coming week v LAR. Sutherlands injury is a hammer blow, doubt we’ll see him til Feb. I am seriously doubting TOT will be anymore than competent in the scrum at URC level - MM is a far better TH for me.

I appreciate it may damage the lineout but I’d rather have timoney and Marcus as flankers than Matt Rea. The non show of Jordi is a mystery, something is badly up if Rea is a better option.
Travelling is not an excuse. Look at what leinster did yesterday with a more gruelling trip. Complete failure of leadership both on and off the pitch. Dan needs to make a strong statement about this and not sugar coat it. I was happy he signed an extension but am seriously questioning it if he continues to pick matty rea in big games. Defence is shocking and bell needs to justify his position.
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

….and worryingly…as time goes by JC is becoming more vital for UR at 9, not less.
Scranner
Warrior

Post by Scranner »

Pitiful
STATE PRO VIRIS ULTONIAE
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

jean valjean wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:43 pm
Dharper wrote:Never at the races mentally, hardly surprising re the journey/build up. Huge test this coming week v LAR. Sutherlands injury is a hammer blow, doubt we’ll see him til Feb. I am seriously doubting TOT will be anymore than competent in the scrum at URC level - MM is a far better TH for me.

Travelling is not an excuse. Look at what leinster did yesterday with a more gruelling trip. Complete failure of leadership both on and off the pitch. Dan needs to make a strong statement about this and not sugar coat it. I was happy he signed an extension but am seriously questioning it if he continues to pick matty rea in big games. Defence is shocking and bell needs to justify his position.
+1
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

kingofthehill wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:07 pm
Dave wrote:wee dave showing that Doak is now just a vanity project.
That is a great way to put it Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doak and Hume sharing a giggle together at full time boiled my pish something serious!

Where were their heads at!
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Don’t think I’ve seen too many one-sided pummellings like that in any sport ever.

It was notable how intense Sanderson was in his pre-match interview, emphasising how it wasn’t just another game to them.

Every credit to him and his players.

They humiliated and embarrassed us. No two ways about it.

Interestingly, we fielded pretty much the same team at Saints last year, with Big Stu missing in addition to John and Hendy.

Bobby was playing then though and I think we underestimate how important he is.
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

+1
Munster or Leinster players would be devastated by a defeat like that. Very indicative of the attitudes of these pretenders.
Having been an Ulster supporter for nearly 30 years, I have almost had my fill of this shyte. If the players don’t give a fcuk, why should the supporters?
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

justinr73 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:15 pm Don’t think I’ve seen too many one-sided pummellings like that in any sport ever.

It was notable how intense Sanderson was in his pre-match interview, emphasising how it wasn’t just another game to them.

Every credit to him and his players.

They humiliated and embarrassed us. No two ways about it.

Interestingly, we fielded pretty much the same team at Saints last year, with Big Stu missing in addition to John and Hendy.

Bobby was playing then though and I think we underestimate how important he is.
Yeah, I was impressed by Sanderson’s demeanour. It was very clear how important this game was to Sale.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

UlsterNo9 wrote:

Doak and Hume sharing a giggle together at full time boiled my pish something serious!

Add to that stockdale playing hide the parcel with their scrum half with a smile on his face.
When was the last time we had 'can we play you every week' sung at us?
Jetstream
Steward

Post by Jetstream »

UlsterNo9 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:10 pm

Heads up their own h'oles. Sack Bell immediately and tell Bryn to sling his hook. He has signed some parcel of shiite in his time. Soper and Dan should look at their options.
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

RB doesn't win matches on his own; 1-8 + 9/10 do.

How many of this shower would you have versus 2012/14 vintage?Threadbare at LH and one HIA away from disaster at TH.

No significant talent coming from Academy in forwards. McCann: contrast with Kendellan/ Coombes etc.

Wither Sean Refell.?

Too many boys comfortable taking the shilling.
Sadly a world class 10 exiled by virtue signalling SJWs. One of the ain reasons I no longer spend money at Ravenhill.

Basketcase indeed
Exterminate all rational thought