RBS 6 Nations 2015

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Re: RBS 6 Nations 2015

Post by Wee Woman »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Setanta wrote:Thanks, listening to it on the radio so cannot comment on the referee. Perhaps they'll allow highlights afterwards.
Turned into a stroll, 3-49 after 60 minutes. Double achieved. Apparently Scotland last won in 2010.

G'WANN YIS GIRLS YIS !!!

There we go 3-56 after 63 minutes
Scotland girls are just as much of an embarrassment as their lads.

Wee Girly is loving this match.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Ach she's alright Santa, kiwi bitch mind you - I hate kiwis - except Fat Nick. >EW
jessbeard.jpg
jessbeard.jpg (131.11 KiB) Viewed 532 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Lawes in my opinion knew he was going to hit a player without the ball he also knew the player had no chance to avoid the tackle .

If that tackle had been to the chest instead of the back he would have seen red for a body check .

It was a cheap shot and got a reaction from the French team it deserved .
The wise move would have been to adjudge it as late and yellow card .

The fact that things cooled was due to the time taken over reviewing the incident . But the fact it had to viewed about 4 - 5 times in my book would be sufficient to give a yellow rather than red as a marginal call . Because had they decided it was late it would have been a red .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
I'd do the ref, v tasty.
Where's he from?
He's a kiwi bitch.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Great touchline conversion from Niamh Briggs 3-63 & another try just scored, three for Allison Miller, 3-68.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Another belter, men against boys ...............except w' three d bits. Superb win 3 -73.

Well done girls.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Ach she's alright Santa, kiwi bitch mind you - I hate kiwis - except Fat Nick. >EW
jessbeard.jpg
Holy feck
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rumncoke wrote:Lawes in my opinion knew he was going to hit a player without the ball he also knew the player had no chance to avoid the tackle
Correct Rum'n, utterly correct, a cowardly hit.

Sorry Kofi. >EW :lol: :lol: :lol:
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

I liked the PoC comment that it seemed better than last year .
Because the logic behind it is the D4 mentality which believed that BoD was God and the Irish side were doomed with out him .
By saying that I don't wish to belittle BoD contribution to Irish Rugby or the fact that he was one of best centres every to wear an Irish jersey but the fact is his best years were well behind him before he retired .
Success this year was built on a sound defence and a simple game plan .
I don't believe that open rugby is always the road to success - it's great to watch but it can be a formula to failure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

I'd assumed the t-shirt thing was a photoshop job.

Wonder has the welsh bloke done the next in 'slam-buster' range? Maybe he only does them for teams who wales beat in the last week.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Ach she's alright Santa, kiwi bitch mind you - I hate kiwis - except Fat Nick. >EW
jessbeard.jpg
That's Jess, met her in the bar night before the game, and again afterwards. Verrry nice. lovely girl. :thumleft: I could tell you a lot more but I don#t like to kiss and tell !!! >seeya
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
Alister Scott
Steward

Post by Alister Scott »

fermain wrote:
jessbeard.jpg
That's Jess, met her in the bar night before the game, and again afterwards. Verrry nice. lovely girl. :thumleft: I could tell you a lot more but I don#t like to kiss and tell !!! >seeya
yer missus reads these pages then? >EW
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

Alister Scott wrote: yer missus reads these pages then? >EW
no! ha, (well maybe I exaggerated... a little! ) she was sitting with her fella!
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

fermain wrote:
jessbeard.jpg
G'wan ya horny old goat, I'll tell yer wife on yee. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: