Replacement 10

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Re: Replacement 10

Post by damianmcr »

A prominent NI politician has had to agree to a settlement following their social media conduct during a recent high profile trial.
Bradshaw?
dessos
Novice

Post by dessos »

Tender wrote:Baggy I guess Dessie has chosen not to accept that all four defendants were found not guilty, by a jury who sat through nine weeks of evidence and cross examinations and closing arguments. He/she wants to inhabit some middle ground, where he/she remains unconvinced of guilt or innocence. Ignoring the eye witness account, when she stated she’d witnessed a threesome (Not a rape), which Paddy invited her to join.
Pity, I had high hopes for Dessie, but like my Granda always said ‘No need to take a Dick with you when you go out, you’ll always find one wherever you go’
Thanks Tender. I guess that saying popped into your grannys head because she was paying you a visit.

Don't worry though, I'll not dirty your doorstep anymore.
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Nearly 50k signatures of people wanting rid. I reckon IRFU will listen to those who shout the loudest.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
waggonsroll
Initiate

Post by waggonsroll »

shamalicious wrote:Nearly 50k signatures of people wanting rid. I reckon IRFU will listen to those who shout the loudest.

Didn't realise we had that many season ticket holders

Sent from my Lenovo A7600-F using Tapatalk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

shamalicious wrote:Nearly 50k signatures of people wanting rid. I reckon IRFU will listen to those who shout the loudest.

Sadly probably no more than 5k of them ever have or ever will set foot in a rugby ground
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Rooster wrote:

Sadly probably no more than 5k of them ever have or ever will set foot in a rugby ground
Maybe we should directly email UR regarding our season ticket renewal and let them know many are waiting the outcome of this review before deciding. If the 2 players are off loaded then so to are many season tickets.

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

https://amp.independent.ie/irish-news/s ... 36156.html

Maybe we should get this trending....

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

jean valjean wrote:
Rooster wrote:

Maybe we should directly email UR regarding our season ticket renewal and let them know many are waiting the outcome of this review before deciding. If the 2 players are off loaded then so to are many season tickets.

We can’t get 100 people to sign a bye bye Logan petition.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

damianmcr wrote:
A prominent NI politician has had to agree to a settlement following their social media conduct during a recent high profile trial.
Bradshaw?
I had assumed the only post this lady made was to UR to ask what it’s policy was regarding players attending the trial.. hardly settlement stuff.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
thewaterboy
Novice

Post by thewaterboy »

It’s very easy for those who don’t respect the rule of law of one of the most respected legal systems in the world to express their dissatisfaction by attending rallies, online petitions, tweeting etc. However how do those of us who respect the jury’s decision and don’t wish to see two innocent men punished express our views?

Obviously large numbers of Ulster fans will undoubtably vote with their feet by not renewing season tickets and not attending matches if the two men are cast aside by their employer (as I and many of my friends and family both male and female intend to do). But the issue is that this will be after the event. How can those of us who don’t want to see two innocent men thrown out of Ulster rugby show our support while the decision process is ongoing?
:red: SUFTUM :red:
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

I can't mind but its since been deleted.

A quick Google suggests she was in trouble over Twitter last year so maybe its nothing to do with this case.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

thewaterboy wrote:It’s very easy for those who don’t respect the rule of law of one of the most respected legal systems in the world to express their dissatisfaction by attending rallies, online petitions, tweeting etc. However how do those of us who respect the jury’s decision and don’t wish to see two innocent men punished express our views?

Obviously large numbers of Ulster fans will undoubtably vote with their feet by not renewing season tickets and not attending matches if the two men are cast aside by their employer (as I and many of my friends and family both male and female intend to do). But the issue is that this will be after the event. How can those of us who don’t want to see two innocent men thrown out of Ulster rugby show our support while the decision process is ongoing?
Well I emailed them this morning stating this.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cockatrice wrote:
damianmcr wrote:
Bradshaw?
I had assumed the only post this lady made was to UR to ask what it’s policy was regarding players attending the trial.. hardly settlement stuff.
The alliance bloke from Derry allegedly wrote a few things he perhaps regretted.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:
damianmcr wrote:
Bradshaw?
The alliance bloke from Derry allegedly wrote a few things he perhaps regretted.
Notmycentrists

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk