Replacement 10

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Re: Replacement 10

Post by ColinM »

Cockatrice wrote:Was it concentual... anyhow no self respecting Grammar School pupil would be seen dead playing for Malone..
The McCrea cup started it, but in the morning it was seen joking with some of its friends and at the same time crying about it to others. This is not going to end well...

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Gary wrote:Just wondering if 3 counts as a "series"
I used to think a serial offender put sugar on their bowl of Frosties. Nigh I know butter.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Replacement 10

Post by rumncoke »

I don’t doubt the words “sorry”
and “ashamed “ are the first words one thinks of after living under the false accusation of rape for 21 months and it has cost you the best part of 1/2 a million to clear your name - after a young “silly “ girl

has or (thinks her )period has started and she is lying on a rugby stars bed bleeding on his sheets , in a house with 4 men she has just met with no tampon or ST to hand — she does what any 19 year old girl would do she bursts into tears and runs .
McIllroy sees her ,not being dressed, sends Harrison to find out what has happen — of course - she won’t tell him .
McIllroy phones Harrison - who is none the wiser .meanwhile back at the Ranch Jackson and Olding sleep on without any knowledge of what has happened which is obvious from the banter — they didn’t know she had left crying .

Paddy in the circumstances she was always going to depart as she did - in tears .

And to that point I have sympathy for her - for the fiction which followed thereafter she is a fame seeking shameless liar deserving the contempt of all
Last edited by rumncoke on Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

rumncoke wrote:I don’t doubt the words “sorry”
and “ashamed “ are the first words one thinks of after living under the false accusation of rape for 21 months and it has cost you the best part of 1/2 a million to clear your name - after a young “silly “ want to be groupie has or (thinks her )period has started and she is lying on a rugby stars bed bleeding on his sheets , in a house with 4 men she has just met with no tampon or ST to hand — she does what any 19 year old girl would do she bursts into tears and runs .
McIllroy sees her ,not being dressed, sends Harrison to find out what has happen — of course - she won’t tell him .
McIllroy phones Harrison - who is none the wiser .meanwhile back at the Ranch Jackson and Olding sleep on without any knowledge of what has happened which is obvious from the banter — they didn’t know she had left crying .
Getting there Rummy , close but no cigar though and you drift towards the end
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Replacement 10

Post by rumncoke »

I left out she didn't know it when started , which added to her embarrassment .

Her involvement with McIllroy is in my view a mix of his evidence and hers
both guilty of omissions which would reflect badly on them .

next day she wanted to get a story out quick but she had nothing to put out to her friends which look like a conquest -- "I spent the night with Paddy " in fact anything but -- after highlighting the night before __ I'm in Paddy Jackson's house -- a pure groupie boast .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Last edited by rumncoke on Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Ron'n you speak fluent Fuctardo.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

I think you mean Fucretardo

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

If this ever gets made into a True Movie, I nominate Rum to write the screenplay.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

big mervyn wrote:If this ever gets made into a True Movie, I nominate Rum to write the screenplay.
Without any punctuation someone might die.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Can I play the non-victim? I’d be way more convincing than the original.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

The problem is the only one who might know what happen is the claimant except there are at least three versions to her story Which only gets to the truth after she sees blood on the sheets .

Jackson and Olding are buzzed being the worse of alcohol thus time and action become warped and sequence confused .

McIllroy comes across as a boor , but doesn't realise it,who's boorishness gets worse as he gets drunk .Trying to be funny but isn't .

Harrison as Mr Niceguy who everyone plays for a fall guy who sits on the sidelines looking on ,glass in hand .

Thus anything anybody writes is closer to the truth than anything she claims to have happened .

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Rum why are you still talking about the trial ffs?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

It'll be like a modern day Rashomon.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

PSNI knocking his door down after this :banghead:
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

damianmcr wrote:Image

PSNI knocking his door down after this :banghead:
Surely his story is he didn't know she left the house upset. He found out later and now feels ashamed that she did.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999