New Coach

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: New Coach

Post by Tender »

This little purple patch which has given us a glimmer of hope doesn’t really make up for the minger of a season it’s been.
We all knew those early wins flattered us and I hoped the expected bloody nose wouldn’t happen, but we didn’t just get a bloody nose, we got our ballix kicked in and it cost us dearly.
I think if Kiss had gone sooner, we’d be in a much better position and wouldn’t be dependent on snookers to keep us in with the bigger boys.
Do we deserve to be?
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Nope, we don't deserve to be... but we still might be. As others have said, the stats don't tell the full story of a season that we'll all be glad to see the back of. We're certainly not BOD's basket case but we've a way to go before any sort of glory days return. Maybe we are a mediocre team and will be for a while. That's ok of that's what we really are. If we continually shoot ourselves in the foot on and off the field, it's quite a different matter, and hugely frustrating. Ah well it could be worse, we could be... mmm... mmm... not quite sure who.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Lets be real here ... we've been papering over cracks for years ... this season has been SO BAD that no one ... not even Beanie hat buying, get a selfie with Hond, tub thumping, Ulster till I die, myopic wet ball handling, D4 hate us, top shagging, check my wassap Ladies, Logieites can pretend otherwise ... even the players have had a sniff of being bottom feeding dregs in a poor league ... the last 3 games I hope is the wake up call from the bottom up.

But knowing Ulster we'll get into Europe, finish well .... take a summer off believe we are totally awesome and come back next year and do exactly the same thing again... and the fans will come and the bitching will continue and we'll all just copy and paste our rants from the last few years jsust changing a few names and dates.

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not taking a chance on a ST with only a hope and a prayer. Who knows.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cornerfleg wrote:Lets be real here ... we've been papering over cracks for years ... this season has been SO BAD that no one ... not even Beanie hat buying, get a selfie with Hond, tub thumping, Ulster till I die, myopic wet ball handling, D4 hate us, top shagging, check my wassap Ladies, Logieites can pretend otherwise ... even the players have had a sniff of being bottom feeding dregs in a poor league ... the last 3 games I hope is the wake up call from the bottom up.

But knowing Ulster we'll get into Europe, finish well .... take a summer off believe we are totally awesome and come back next year and do exactly the same thing again... and the fans will come and the bitching will continue and we'll all just copy and paste our rants from the last few years jsust changing a few names and dates.

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not taking a chance on a ST with only a hope and a prayer. Who knows.
Even Doak thinks we're out.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Mathematically ....
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Harlequins are reportedly casting their eye halfway across the world to New Zealand in the hunt for John Kingston's replacement.

Quins have yet to name a successor for director of rugby Kingston, who is leaving The Stoop at the end of the season, but RugbyPass claims the man at the top of their wanted list is Crusaders head coach Scott Robertson.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Someone on boards saying Friends DOR and Davidson forwards coach to be confirmed after last game.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

damianmcr wrote:Someone on boards saying Friends DOR and Davidson forwards coach to be confirmed after last game.
For us or Harlequins?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Clarke to be bought out of his three year contract at Ospreys. Shrewd move...

Sniffers coming home.

#makeulstergreatagain
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Snipe Watson wrote:
damianmcr wrote:Someone on boards saying Friends DOR and Davidson forwards coach to be confirmed after last game.
For us or Harlequins?
Us sorry.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Stay off boards, damo.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vuaqDDr--Q

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
1Buzz.jpg
1Buzz.jpg (44.7 KiB) Viewed 521 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
UR13IRFU
Novice

Post by UR13IRFU »

So Andy Friend is our new head coach, anyone any real info on him?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

He's dung
UR13IRFU
Novice

Post by UR13IRFU »

Wonder will he get Pocock to come this time lol