Sale v Ulster Sunday 11th December 1pm KO BT Sport 2 / beIN SPORTS / Super Sport / FloRugby

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Sale v Ulster Sunday 11th December 1pm KO BT Sport 2 / beIN SPORTS / Super Sport / FloRugby

Post by BR »

StandUp wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:10 pm You’re always chiming in 😂
You can tok!
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Re: Sale v Ulster Sunday 11th December 1pm KO BT Sport 2 / beIN SPORTS / Super Sport / FloRugby

Post by StandUp »

😂😂
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Some clocks are pathetic,

:duck:
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Some clocks are broken,
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Gerald the Mole wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:04 pm Some posts are pathetic,
Name away
Exterminate all rational thought
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

Preparation was poor and has to be a factor, leaving on a Saturday to play Sunday is just not good enough, someone ( and not a player made that decision) regardless of weather or potential weather issues they should have travelled Friday latest for a Euro game. Players are not to blame.
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

Gerald the Mole wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:46 pm Preparation was poor and has to be a factor, leaving on a Saturday to play Sunday is just not good enough, someone ( and not a player made that decision) regardless of weather or potential weather issues they should have travelled Friday latest for a Euro game. Players are not to blame.
That’s a truly pathetic post. It wasn’t the people who organised the travel that missed umpteen tackles, dropped balls and generally played like a bunch of disinterested, spoiled brats.
The players were shyte.
It wasn’t as if Ulster had to walk to Manchester. If they weren’t so emotionally fragile, they would have been able to put this minor blip behind them, roll up their sleeves and get on with things. But that’s not the Ulster way. They crumbled yet again.
Marco
Novice

Post by Marco »

As a 20 year ST holder and one of a good turnout of Ulster fans on a freezing day, now on ferry home, a trip that cost me and mate £500 each, I was embarrassed and little short of disgusted at that shitshow. I have no problem at all with losing, only with when I dont see any fight in us. Sale had us sussed, I suspect by looking at the second half of the Leinster game. I ask myself why we cant work Sale out, why we did not have a single try threat. I reckon in 120 minutes of rugby, we've shipped 71 points and scored 7. That can not be a quality issue, not when we know we can and do play well on occasion, but heads visibly dropped halfway through the second half and we folded, again. It's beyond my ken as to what the issue is but there is one, and a win next week would prove absolutely sweet feck all, just raise false hope, again. And can we now, finally, put to bed the bullshit line about our class backline and just focus on passing and catching a rugby ball. Rant over, the mulled wine is good.
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

Marco wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:04 pm As a 20 year ST holder and one of a good turnout of Ulster fans on a freezing day, now on ferry home, a trip that cost me and mate £500 each, I was embarrassed and little short of disgusted at that shitshow. I have no problem at all with losing, only with when I dont see any fight in us. Sale had us sussed, I suspect by looking at the second half of the Leinster game. I ask myself why we cant work Sale out, why we did not have a single try threat. I reckon in 120 minutes of rugby, we've shipped 71 points and scored 7. That can not be a quality issue, not when we know we can and do play well on occasion, but heads visibly dropped halfway through the second half and we folded, again. It's beyond my ken as to what the issue is but there is one, and a win next week would prove absolutely sweet feck all, just raise false hope, again. And can we now, finally, put to bed the bullshit line about our class backline and just focus on passing and catching a rugby ball. Rant over, the mulled wine is good.
Nail on head Marco. Fight for every inch is just a strap line. The players clearly haven’t bought into it.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Players get tired of the same old strap lines and they lose effect after a period of time. The really top teams have that fight for every inch as a starting point not a goal in itself. The crusaders in NZ set a new theme each year which they all have to buy into.
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

The really top teams have that fight for every inch as a starting point not a goal in itself.

That’s a very good point Jean.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Just we are just not as good as some of us think. For me we have been choking too many times when it gets to the serious business. This wasn’t the business end nor choking simply a team that lacks quality back up by the fact that not one can be considered an Irish starter. There is a reason why Leinster got rid of the many now playing for us but then again the days of us producing quality rugby players is getting more and more a thing of the past.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Judging by the photo I’ve just seen, HWM made more metres than the 23 Ulster players combined.
Bobbievee
Warrior

Post by Bobbievee »

StandUp wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:02 pm
Gerald the Mole wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:46 pm Preparation was poor and has to be a factor, leaving on a Saturday to play Sunday is just not good enough, someone ( and not a player made that decision) regardless of weather or potential weather issues they should have travelled Friday latest for a Euro game. Players are not to blame.
That’s a truly pathetic post. It wasn’t the people who organised the travel that missed umpteen tackles, dropped balls and generally played like a bunch of disinterested, spoiled brats.
The players were shyte.
It wasn’t as if Ulster had to walk to Manchester. If they weren’t so emotionally fragile, they would have been able to put this minor blip behind them, roll up their sleeves and get on with things. But that’s not the Ulster way. They crumbled yet again.
I cm remember travelling to Edinburgh 1963 ish as a member of the NI B&B battalion team .
Overnight rough ferry to Glasgow on Friday, train to Edinburgh, played on training pitch at old murrayfield............match at lunchtime.........stuffed them!!
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Seek help Gerald.

Players should be absolutely mortified after that. A bunch of complete losers, as they demonstrate time and time again.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND