Cardiff Blues v Ulsterrrrrrrrrrrrrr Live Updates

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Cardiff Blues v Ulsterrrrrrrrrrrrrr Live Updates

Post by BR »

bootlaced wrote:
BR wrote:scrum looking iffy

Would that be the Cardiff scrum? :argue:
No, our scrum. Ball left 'unhooked' for an age and it looked to me like Big John brought it down. Fortunately it just seemed to be the sizing-up process.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

An absolute belter of a match and what a change from last years take the tackle and recycle malarkey. I love this off loading game. Finally we appear to have strength in depth in most positions and Anscome's rotation policy appears to be paying dividends. Muller and Stevenson weren't missed last night and I thought our scrum would suffer when the front row changed. Not a bit. Finally welcome back Tommy! Can't wait for next Friday!
Mum 8)
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Mum its a great game ( keeping the ball live ) when the ball is dry and going to hand -- in the wet it can be very high risk.---its high risk rugby at the best of times and damned near suicidal in the wet.
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

rumncoke wrote:Mum its a great game ( keeping the ball live ) when the ball is dry and going to hand -- in the wet it can be very high risk.---its high risk rugby at the best of times and damned near suicidal in the wet.
Well it hasn't done Leinster much harm over the years, score trys and give away a few but who cares as long as you win
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

Some stats here...the veracity of which are defo questionable...still...

http://www.espnscrum.com/rabodirect-pro ... 67011.html
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

I really don' trust those ESPN stats at all!
Bo***cks to Brexit
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rocky wrote:I really don' trust those ESPN stats at all!
Good call Rocky, I note we scored 7 tries but kicked 5/5 conversions - maybe we were too far ahead to bother.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

When we were asked to predict at the start of the season what was our expectations of the league, I said top 2 and I have seen nothing to change my mind, if anything its the opposite.
Look at our squad depth and I truely believe its as good as anybodies.
The other teams are standing still or even going backwards as only Embra appeared to actually have strengtened their squad!
Other teams are looking at us now with worry as we have a genuine gameplan at last to compliment our squad.
To me now it would be unthinkable not to make the play offs and not get out of our HEC group