La Rochelle v Ulster (if you can’t be arsed to come to the game you can at least look up the TV details yourselves)

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Re: La Rochelle v Ulster (if you can’t be arsed to come to the game you can at least look up the TV details yourselves)

Post by damianmcr »

kingofthehill wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:49 pm
Jackie Brown wrote:Imagine being as terrible as we've been and qualifying for the last 16. ImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
And essentially a home game if it’s at the aviva.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We've all done well there in the past.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: La Rochelle v Ulster (if you can’t be arsed to come to the game you can at least look up the TV details yourselves)

Post by Dave »

Getting hammered by Leinster at the Aviva ( you would feel obliged to go). Season over. Or Parker Pen?

Parker Pen for me.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

La Rochelle v Ulster (if you can’t be arsed to come to the game you can at least look up the TV details yourselves)

Post by kingofthehill »

Dave wrote:Getting hammered by Leinster at the Aviva ( you would feel obliged to go). Season over. Or Parker Pen?

Parker Pen for me.
Far rather be in round 16 of the Champions cup to the Parker Pen……

Would always give us a chance against Leinster at Aviva. IF (yea,it’s a fairly big IF)they won they would have a home quarter final).

Last edited by kingofthehill on Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The King is dead. Long live the King.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Would always rather be in the Heiny.

Day out at the Aviva. Plucky defeat and focus on the league.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Dave wrote:Getting hammered by Leinster at the Aviva ( you would feel obliged to go). Season over. Or Parker Pen?

Parker Pen for me.
Last time we played them in a euro knockout game we should have won.
None of their front liners will have worn a blue shirt for 6 weeks and will be coming off the back of a tough 6 nations. Wouldn't be confident of a win away in toulon etc so why not have a day out with ulster getting a quarter of a big gate. I have a few more straws here to grasp.
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

Bart S wrote:Would always rather be in the Heiny.

Exactly.

Anyone wanting the Parker Pen speaks volumes for the aspirations of the club……..maybe to the point you would get a job on the board Image

Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Beating Sale is a definite possibility but with a badly misfiring attack I can see ulster scoring 4 tries if required.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

kingofthehill wrote:
Bart S wrote:Would always rather be in the Heiny.

Exactly.

Anyone wanting the Parker Pen speaks volumes for the aspirations of the club……..maybe to the point you would get a job on the board Image

Is isn't low aspirations. It's reality. It's a better option this year, imo. The fact that we have lost three games and still have a shot at the knockouts is a joke. It will only mean there are 4 more shyte teams than us in our pool.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

A lot of you lads needing a day out pretty bad. Can the uafc arrange a trip to the seaside?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Gibbes sacked..... but is he going home?
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Haha shove it up him. He'll be off to the USA or somewhere next.
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

Bryn will be leaving his phone off the hook….
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

Replacing Lancaster possibly.

StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

That would be a ridiculous decision. Gibbes is a treacherous Cnut. Would not be good for the squad morale. How could they trust him?
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

I don't usually like to see people losing their jobs but when it comes to a snake like Gibbes and the disrespect he showed ulster (and Waikato) I can make an exception and enjoy his failure.