Ulster v Munster Sunday 1 January 5:15pm KO TG4 / Viaplay Sports 1 / URC TV / Super Sport

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Soda
Novice

Re: Ulster v Munster Sunday 1 January 5:15pm KO TG4 / Viaplay Sports 1 / URC TV / Super Sport

Post by Soda »

Soda wrote:
StandUp wrote:
Soda wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:09 pm
StandUp wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:55 pm Like he cares about anything outside project Leinster

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
He cared enough to shaft St. Ruan and Ulster.
Maybe he should awake from his slumber and lend his “expertise” to help sort this out.
Don't think it was up to him, and in fairness his job is to make Ireland good
Which they clearly are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought his job was to improve rugby within Ireland.
If it was just the Ireland team then he shouldn’t have stuck his big f@cking nose into the Ruan situation
Don't remember him getting involved at all
Think it was the suits / blazers trying to keep the sponsors on board

Hang on, I'm conflating paddy and ruan
Soz

Chris Montez
Novice

Re: Ulster v Munster Sunday 1 January 5:15pm KO TG4 / Viaplay Sports 1 / URC TV / Super Sport

Post by Chris Montez »

Some of these 'what have the Romans ever done for us' posts and mentality are part of the problem in my view. We should not expect anyone to help us but ourselves. Where we are now is no-one fault but our own - and i include the off field incidents in that. I used to think of the words of comfort I would say to the team after a defeat. More recently it has been the words of frustration but now I wouldn't bother wasting my time or breath saying anything to them.
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

Was at the game... Had a great time catching uo with old friends from here and Limerick . The match was background music at best.

Ravenhill is dead... The entertainment venue that is the Kingspan is poor.

I take my kids to matches occasionally, they have a great time hanging with their pals... And as long as there are families eating the over priced food, 20s and 30s pre loading before a night out and auld ballixes like me grumping and taking kids along, the mediocrity will remain...

Thank the lord i watched a cracking game at my own club yday where neither side left anything on the pitch.
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

nonplussed wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:08 pm Was at the game... Had a great time catching uo with old friends from here and Limerick . The match was background music at best.

I take my kids to matches occasionally, they have a great time hanging with their pals... And as long as there are families eating the over priced food, 20s and 30s pre loading before a night out and auld ballixes like me grumping and taking kids along, the mediocrity will remain...

Thank the lord i watched a cracking game at my own club yday where neither side left anything on the pitch.
Where was that NP?
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

The Cloughan
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

Ballyclare? I hear good things are happening there re. the development.
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

StandUp wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:20 pm Ballyclare? I hear good things are happening there re. the development.
Its all coming along nicely. We had 600 + at the game yesterday
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

nonplussed wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:23 pm
StandUp wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:20 pm Ballyclare? I hear good things are happening there re. the development.
That’s great to hear. Best of luck with everything in 2023.
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

StandUp wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:24 pm
nonplussed wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:23 pm

That’s great to hear. Best of luck with everything in 2023.
Cheers
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

nonplussed wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:08 pm Was at the game... Had a great time catching uo with old friends from here and Limerick . The match was background music at best.

Yeah the atmosphere is pi$h now.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Need flamethrowers and the Rockettes

Gonna Party Like It's 1999
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

Jackie Brown wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:08 am Need flamethrowers and the Rockettes

The Rockettes might have made a better pack than we have now💪
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Rovi Snave wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:47 pm Said before the match tonight if Ulster bottle it I’m done and I’m doing a Baggy on here - well I’m done after more years than I care to remember- other things are more important- thanks for the memories 👏👏👏
Which type of Baggy are you doing?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

damianmcr wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:57 pm

Yeah the atmosphere is pi$h now.
FB posters saying that Munster will brad pitt themselves at the world famous Ravenhill roar… guess I’m missing something there hasn’t been a roar for a lifetime now.. tame atmosphere from a tame support watching a game team….

Wonder isPetrie posting instagram tonight ?
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I'm doing a baggy. Last post.

Of the day.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?