Margaret - dead

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Scholar
Initiate

Re: Margaret - dead

Post by Scholar »

Ask Jeremy...
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (157.33 KiB) Viewed 1176 times
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Ah, dear Jeremy, after today he will be promoted into the "Toff I'd most like to see dead" slot. >skull
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Let's hope the day passes without incident
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

Ding dong………………………..!
Bo***cks to Brexit
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:Let's hope the day passes without incident
Certainly hope not Russ, I'm banking on her getting very severely burned. :shock:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Have to say the UK does pomp & ceremony well but some of the dress uniforms are like clowns, just watching a chap with a head full of plumage and a wee stick to fight off the enemy.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Certainly hope not Russ, I'm banking on her getting very severely burned. :shock:
You can put her up beside Lundy if you really want every December
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
..and I thought "the Lady was not for burning".
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Quality Merv, shame its taken so long.

By the way did I ever tell you that Meryl Streep is a cousin of my wife's through their mutual Donegal connections in Kilmacrennan? Meryl of course is a considerably more handsome Thatcher than Thatcher ever was.

Not of course that I watched the film about the enemy of the people, pish, tosh & piddlewallop. :roll:
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Good to see it all go off so well. Quite happy for £1 of my income tax to have been spent on her funeral.
Am a wee bit disappointed though - like me, Maggie would have loved to see the police get stuck into some protesting scumbags - but where were they? Where there is harmony they could not bring discord. Stick it up em.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Baggy - terrible news - I see we could possibly be distantly related - my great grandfather was Presbyterian Minister in Kilmacrennan a good few years ago.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:Baggy - terrible news - I see we could possibly be distantly related - my great grandfather was Presbyterian Minister in Kilmacrennan a good few years ago.
That would be truly dreadful, albeit only by marriage, still uncomfortably close to a family who produced a fawning,toadying Thatcher lickspittle such as yourself. Your vile addiction to the evil old sow's line of politics is witnessed by your Thatcherite wish to use the police, not as custodians of the law, but simply as "bullyboys" against democratic protest. I thought things may have changed somewhat in the past 30 odd years. :roll:

Relations are unlikely mind you, my wife's relatives there were Roman to a man woman & child and frankly I count myself fortunate never to have had a "blackmouth" in the family other than by marriage. I recently attended a family funeral, not blood I hasten to add, and was outraged at the blackmouth with the collar not only calling me a sinner but wicked into the bargain, every mourner was a wicked sinner, the cheeky collared barsteward. If there wasn't family there I'd have considered punching the blackguard out.Their sort of bullshite I can well do without.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:I said that I would not comment on this distasteful thread again and I have stood by that until now.

What an incredibly dignified and fitting send off for the Lady. The warmth with which she was received by the crowds was testament to her stature as the leading peacetime Prime Minister of the 20th century.

I will not interrupt the "revelries" further.
Having lavished £10 million on it, it could hardly have been anything else, now could it oul hand? Have to say I fell asleep more or less as she was carried into the church. :sleeping: Enjoyed my nap.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Coming soon to a thread near you - MARK THATCHER, GUN RUNNER, ARMS SALESMAN, MILLIONAIRE KNIGHT OF THE REALM FROM DUBIOUS SOURCES, RECRUITER OF MERCENARY ARMIES FOR FINANCIAL GAIN - HIS MOTHER'S SON.

Oh, and he is a crap driver, has no compass, never mind a moral one. >jawdrop
Scholar
Initiate

Post by Scholar »

And here he is..
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (191.96 KiB) Viewed 1226 times