Summer Internationals (Besides Ireland)

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Liam Williams
Novice

Re: Summer Internationals (Besides Ireland)

Post by Liam Williams »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Rovi Snave wrote:
Russ wrote:PENALTY TRY!

Liam Williams has ruined it for Wales!

SA 29 Wales 30

Conversion to come from in front of the posts
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy :lol: (Williams that is)

All he had to do was make the tackle, but no, had to go in the nasty way!!!
He was the Welsh PLayers Player of the year you know. Says all you need to know about the ruminant worriers. Gatlands, up their respective holes. You pick a scumbeg you get your just deserts.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll get the chance to set the record straight with the Belfast Boks. All the Llanelli boys are relishing a european trip to rainy ravers. Tradiitionally a good old scrapping place for us lot. jab jab uppercut jab.. And you like to think your tough. Flying home in the morning. See you all soon. Doesn't Trimble fight like a woman? :lol: >happyparty I'm gonna watch it on YouTube - as I need cheering up. Let the boys down today
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Liam Williams wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Rovi Snave wrote:

SA 29 Wales 30

He was the Welsh PLayers Player of the year you know. Says all you need to know about the ruminant worriers. Gatlands, up their respective holes. You pick a scumbeg you get your just deserts.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll get the chance to set the record straight with the Belfast Boks. All the Llanelli boys are relishing a european trip to rainy ravers. Tradiitionally a good old scrapping place for us lot. jab jab uppercut jab.. And you like to think your tough. Flying home in the morning. See you all soon. Doesn't Trimble fight like a woman? :lol: >happyparty I'm gonna watch it on YouTube - as I need cheering up. Let the boys down today
Once an asshole always an asshole
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

As someone said couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Apart from being one of the dirtiest players in the NH he must also be one of the most stupid. Even Ashton may not be as challenged in the brains department.

Still I'm happy enough with him today as it is always great to see the welshers lose and especially nice when they could have won. :lol: :lol:
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Shan wrote:As someone said couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Apart from being one of the dirtiest players in the NH he must also be one of the most stupid. Even Ashton may not be as challenged in the brains department.

Still I'm happy enough with him today as it is always great to see the welshers lose and especially nice when they could have won. :lol: :lol:
I think I love you

Anscombe Out
Liam Williams
Novice

Post by Liam Williams »

Rooster wrote:
Liam Williams wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Rovi Snave wrote:

SA 29 Wales 30

It's seriously time for you at start becoming a bit more humble. Your losing yourselves. Us Llanelli boys are just that - Llanelli boys!. We will do the double over you. You have my word. Some of you on here already know it. Very few of Ulster's players really, I mean really think they can match the Scarlet Hywl. Not in Europe. Impossible
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Liam Williams wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Liam Williams wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Rovi Snave wrote: Couldn't happen to a nicer guy :lol: (Williams that is)

It's seriously time for you at start becoming a bit more humble. Your losing yourselves. Us Llanelli boys are just that - Llanelli boys!. We will do the double over you. You have my word. Some of you on here already know it. Very few of Ulster's players really, I mean really think they can match the Scarlet Hywl. Not in Europe. Impossible
What did Warren say?

Anscombe Out
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

bazzaj wrote:Same old story of glorious NH failure against the cream of the SH.
Us and the English lose by the odd point to them and the Welsh make a habit of it- its not bad luck or coincidence.
It comes down to an inner belief and backing yourself to win the game which they have and we havent.

The only time I have seen a NH team have the reverse effect is the England world cup winning side who knew what it took to beat them.
Scott Quinnell alluded to this after the match and Wales could have been 50 points up in that game and still managed to lose.
Look at the intensity the Springbok played with in the closing minutes when they were chasing the game and compare that with the Welsh side to side clueless crap in the same situation and thats the difference.

That asides very impressed with Ken Owens who is a very under rated player coming into his own but still look at Phillips and think he is looking laboured and they would be better off without him.
I'd agree with that. Haven't seen a lot of the summer series but I have watch the NZ games with interest. Whilst the SH sides know how to win games, I reckon the gap does seem to be closing. In terms, of physicality and defensive organisation there's not much between em. NZ still have the attacking flair but with the appropriate gameplan can be got at.

Still a way to go to the RWC but things are shaping up nicely.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Gap closing my Brennan, still the same mixture of postings and narrow defeats and this summer and last autumn all four home countries lost games where they were on the brink of shock win.

As for France, . Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.

NZ keep it together they win, if not SA, with Oz looking a different team from the injury ravaged shambles with O'Connor at 10 that the mighty Lions just about squeezed past thanks to Kurtley Beale falling on his Crozier.

England can win a one-off game against anybody but they are a mile off a team who can win a run of games against top sides. The rest? No chance whatsoever.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

I will say that that some of the English players did look labourered at the end of a long season so I will not read too much into the last test.
Their main problem for them is they don't know what their best team is particularly in the backs.
Now Lancasters main task is settling on a consistant selection in the build up to the world cup deciding who his best players are and sticking with them.

France need to lose their coach.

Wales need a win in the autumm

Scotland need a miracle

Because of the lack of any sort of cohesive squad building by DK I think Joes hand has been forced as it is too late to do that in a year or two that should take 4.
He has basically a reduced squad which will be good enough to give anyone a game but lacks the depth to have a realistic chance.

As for the SH its the usual suspects and I can't see it not being one of them.
If SA sort their scrum out I fancy them.
Don't know what's going on there.

Falou will be the star.

A lot will change in a year but that's how I see things now.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

bazzaj wrote:

If SA sort their scrum out I fancy them.
Don't know what's going on there.
Wales scrummaged illegally

Sadly the best scrummaging packs are being out done by underhanded tactics

Jenkins is severely dangerous in his technique and it is lucky nobody gets injured playing against him
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Was that the same case when they played the world 15 as they were taken apart there as well.
Liam Williams
Novice

Post by Liam Williams »

Samson was making the beast squeal. I could hear it when I moved to outside half. Boarding. Next stop Heathrow
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Liam Williams wrote:Samson was making the beast squeal. I could hear it when I moved to outside half. Boarding. Next stop Heathrow
Samson looks like his mum actually was a sheep
Liam Williams
Novice

Post by Liam Williams »

Russ wrote:
Liam Williams wrote:Samson was making the beast squeal. I could hear it when I moved to outside half. Boarding. Next stop Heathrow
He reads this forum to :D
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Liam Williams wrote:
Russ wrote:
He reads this forum to :D
So he knows he is an ugly Warren Gatland

Anscombe Out