Arno Botha

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Beattiespastie
Squire

Re: Arno Botha

Post by Beattiespastie »

Early doors so far but the Bulls are bossing the Chiefs.
lw7
Novice

Post by lw7 »

The Bulls have switched on at the start of this match. Can they keep up this intensity into the final quarter of the match?
Arno handled the football 3 or 4 times in short carries.
Taken off at 20 minutes with an ankle injury :shock:
Beattiespastie
Squire

Post by Beattiespastie »

Chiefs forcing it too much plus the Bulls defence is spot on. Botha suffered an ankle knock early on but I wonder how the joints cope with carrying such muscle mass? Big Cotzee is equally huge but kness & ankles seem to be a problem?
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Beattiespastie wrote:Chiefs forcing it too much plus the Bulls defence is spot on. Botha suffered an ankle knock early on but I wonder how the joints cope with carrying such muscle mass? Big Cotzee is equally huge but kness & ankles seem to be a problem?
Knees and ankles effectively stay the same.... My concern is our obsession with players with a history of long term injuries..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Thought I would watch the second half. Off injured after 20 mins? You couldn't make this brad pitt up. Jokeshop.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Beattiespastie
Squire

Post by Beattiespastie »

Valid point- two big attritional Yet injury prone lads... could be a concern next year. The Bulls have been excellent and clearly have the Chiefs rattled! Until just now! Good try from Stevenson ....
Beattiespastie
Squire

Post by Beattiespastie »

Bulls starting to wobble a bit now - amazing what one good score can do.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Beattiespastie wrote:Chiefs forcing it too much plus the Bulls defence is spot on. Botha suffered an ankle knock early on but I wonder how the joints cope with carrying such muscle mass? Big Cotzee is equally huge but kness & ankles seem to be a problem?
I read a paper a while back stating that it's going to be a very real problem going forward. The ability of ligaments and joints to cope with massive muscle mass and the forces that they are required to cope with.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Should have just kept 1F on the books, would have saved a fortune on top heavy Afrikaans
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Watched it this morning, nothing much to report good or bad, the injury looked like nothing serious :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:The Sunwolves are AIL level.
Dromore would beat them

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dromore would beat Belfast Harlequins
That doesn't say much for Dromore

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Arno has been flown back to SA with a knee injury and won't play against the Sunwolves. They will be doing further tests when he gets back. I don't know which knee.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Sweetsufferingholywhorebaggingmotherofdelapidatedfu'ck. :lol: I kid you not, it looked no more than a rolled ankle. :duh:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

............................................................................................................................................................................ :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Somebody needs to find whichever Travelling Person they insulted and beg forgiveness. Simply think back to a drunken hooley in Mulingar, Galway or Donegal, when you either mentioned you were from Ulster, or you had on yer Ulster cagoule. Give them whatever they want, Silvur, Gold, Yer Wee Cuddie or Cub, just get the fecking broken knees curse lifted as soon as possible.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.