Replacement 10

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Replacement 10

Post by Dave »

He has no brain
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

OldMan wrote:Apologies if this has already been posted, the interesting bit is from Browne,
"IRFU chief executive Philip Browne argued that Grobler was a young man who'd made a mistake and who, now, happily, was in much healthier and cleaner rugby environment"

Irish rugby's 2017-18: Glory on the pitchs, chaos off it https://t.co/vCsBmAen8i (via RTÉ)
Double standard for sure. Browne is a snake oil salesman with a brass neck on him for anything.
We will never know precisely who wielded the axe, whether it was Browne or others. I may be conveniently misjudging the man when I say Logan was at very best a Herodian, hand washing influence on the situation, but I believe his obsequious inaction greased the gears of the process. Had he been an Ulsterman, promised open hostility and played the religious card. The process could well have been holed below the waterline before it got started. But no, in true deferential fashion the Ulster Branch did precisely nothing. There wasn't a man jack of them, with the possible exception of Gordon Hamilton, who had the cajones, love for his province or natural justice to call out their passive sectarianism. No players from south of the border would have been treated so unjustly.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

>clapping
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Columbo
Steward

Post by Columbo »

Russ wrote:He met Van Graan yesterday
He would not take a meeting with Ulstet

Wee joey boycotting UR

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I did read somewhere that when Carberry didn't seem that enthusiastic, Ulster quickly lost interest - presumably that explains the leak of Jantjes name to the press.. I hope this is true - Ulster (Bryn? McFarland via skype?) showing some gumption and making some moves themselves.

I would have liked Carberry to come - but to play 15 and as back-up / alternative to a more experienced 10... And if the guy isn't keen, then that's fine, but we don't want him round the place. We need guys like O'Connor, Timoney, Cooney and I believe Murphy who want to come up here, get stuck in and send a message...
..one more thing
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Replacement 10

Post by rumncoke »

unfortunately the twisted twitterites were mostly down south finding a rallying point to undo the 8th .

most of them hadn't a clue that the claimant's story was a load of balleex .

Nor the 'in house ' nature of the trial which could be better described as an malicious act of revenge carried out as a character assassination .

in order shut harpies up the IRFU came under pressure from several sources and totally overreacted because they had not prepared for the female backlash .

Thinking a not guilty verdict would get them clear .

The two players were left rung out to dry not one voice in Ulster or the IRFU establishment / employment ,
the verdict or the revocation of their contracts admitted they were innocent and should be treated as such .

Not one

I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of those who passed judgement was a rapist .

Home late , a few drinks , the wife says no - but he goes ahead , she lies back thinking of Ireland singing Danny Boy to herself , planing to put itching powder in his underwear.

But they can't admit the boys were innocent and they have betrayed one of fundamental concepts -- LOYALTY

But the Irish have always had a problem with loyalty .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

13 reasons why

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

There’s a decent 10/12 that hasn’t made the Aussie squad
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

justinr73 wrote:There’s a decent 10/12 that hasn’t made the Aussie squad
Leinster want him as a 12
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

So he'll be with Leinster then. What Leinster want, they get.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Gary wrote:So he'll be with Leinster then. What Leinster want, they get.
They do win things and produce players.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Believe he made the squad but ruled himself out of featuring.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Replacement 10

Post by Neill_M »

Christian Lealiifano?Image
Last edited by Neill_M on Wed May 30, 2018 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Yes please. He's only perfect for what we need.
I carried out two different world wide searches and both times the answer was Christain Lealiifano.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Snipe Watson wrote:Yes please. He's only perfect for what we need.
I carried out two different world wide searches and both times the answer was Christain Lealiifano.
Did you go as far as Knockmore?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BR wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:Yes please. He's only perfect for what we need.
Did you go as far as Knockmore?
Obviously :roll: Went The whole nine yards, no stone was left unturned and no expense spared....or was it spent :scratch: .
It wouldn't be much of a world wide search if I stopped before the Moira roundabout would it?