Playoff tickets.

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

AndyB
Warrior Chief

Re: Playoff tickets.

Post by AndyB »

40 quid for a stand ticket is a bit steep in my opinion. The tickets for Twickenham last may weren't as dear as that.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

And the programme could be wrong as well!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

mikerob wrote:
browner wrote:
Rooster wrote:Worth noting that Leinster did not sell out the finals v Ospreys and don't think the semi against Ulster sold out either, I will be surprised if Ulster win this week that many will miss out on a final ticket and if it is against Glasgow Ravenhill would be big enough for the final.
C'mon Roost...this is sexy play-off rugby...are you suggesting that their is a lack of interest in this format?

The Ospreys being crowned champions last year raised the profile of the league no end...ffs get with the programme...and less of that oul apathy talk!
Trouble is browner, Rooster is wrong. It did sell out.
Take yourself off!;-)
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Post by mikerob »

AndyB wrote:40 quid for a stand ticket is a bit steep in my opinion. The tickets for Twickenham last may weren't as dear as that.

:scratch: Prime location stand tickets for Twickenham were £75 last year.
AndyB
Warrior Chief

Post by AndyB »

mikerob wrote:
AndyB wrote:40 quid for a stand ticket is a bit steep in my opinion. The tickets for Twickenham last may weren't as dear as that.

Stand tickets for Ravenhill are 38 or 40 quid. Being stuck up at the back of the stand with the lovely pillars in the way is not my idea of prime location.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote: The entire coaching team across all ages (mini and youth) circulated an email saying effectively "clearly no chance of tickets so what about big screen and supper".

That's all organised now and I'd assume that there are many others who took the "hint" and organised thir own thing little expecting Scarlets returns.

UR need to get it out there that there are tickets available.

Well said Mr Knight - the whole marketing has been a complete shambles from queuing for hours on end on Saturday - one ticket per transaction ... an online ticket clusterballix powered by North Korea's third best travel agent ... and then the – “don't bother asking we're all sold out nothing to see here, I think” - radio silence about getting what's left of tickets out there.

300 Scarlets fans coming - we knew that was about it - so the other 1500 tickets - what happens them ... it's a PR disaster. Team will be mighty impressed by a half full stadium with the stand populated by eejits sitting miles from each other cos the online hamster driven ticket machine couldn't organise a pi$h up in Danny Cipriani's bus terminus.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

AndyB wrote:
mikerob wrote:

Stand tickets for Ravenhill are 38 or 40 quid. Being stuck up at the back of the stand with the lovely pillars in the way is not my idea of prime location.

Won't someone think of the bats ... please someone think of the bats ...
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Prom and Terrace sold out with a few hundred left in the stand and behind the posts. Should be full or near to, though it has been a bit of a horlix.

I suspect many casual fans who would normally fill the stand probably bought standing tkts for this one.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

The Leinster Ulster semi didn't sell out. One of my party purchased at the gate.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rovi Snave
Warrior

Post by Rovi Snave »

Leinster v Glasgow not sold out - plus still over 1000 seats available for HC Final - looks like the D4's wallets are getting a bit light and the market has been maxed out!

Ravenhill will be full on Friday :fleg: :red:
Finished
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:The Leinster Ulster semi didn't sell out. One of my party purchased at the gate.
14476 at it, I bought at the gate as well
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
cardweg
Novice

Post by cardweg »

OK, it was dear. Too dear. But it was worth every penny! #SUFTUM & we'll see you all in Dublin in a fortnight.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
OneMore wrote:Anyone taking bets on the next target of the UAFC ire? My money's on a clear run to the end of the season with the next big one being the price of the tickets for the pre-season friendlies.
Nah - bound to be a gripe or 6 about how tickets are distributed for the final or how many ST can lay their mits on or whatever :lol:
I wasn't wrong ...... unfortunately! :roll:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Scranner
Warrior

Post by Scranner »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
OneMore wrote:Anyone taking bets on the next target of the UAFC ire? My money's on a clear run to the end of the season with the next big one being the price of the tickets for the pre-season friendlies.
Nah - bound to be a gripe or 6 about how tickets are distributed for the final or how many ST can lay their mits on or whatever :lol:
I wasn't wrong ...... unfortunately! :roll:
You definitely were not wrong. Absolute feckin shambles!
STATE PRO VIRIS ULTONIAE