Guinness Pro 12? for 14/15

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Guinness Pro 12? for 14/15

Post by Russ »

jackthelad wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:
Russ wrote:
ruckover wrote:Today's result speaks volumes about Munster's performance in week one. In fact, so far I haven't been impressed in the slightest by Munster yet.
Theyve been tom kite. But my ranking analysis shows they havent yet played a side above second string
What? Zebs showed his undoubted class running in a hat trick against Zebre! Nailed on for starting all three autumn internationals.... it'll be an out cry.... an out cry if it doesn't happen.

Joe doesn't know what he's doing, doesn't know what he's doing.

Zebs Zebs Zebs - he's great.

Tom kite except for Zebs you mean Russ
He's so under rated
He's an over rated chube
Amiga500
Warrior Chief

Post by Amiga500 »

BR wrote:I'm a bit concerned about some of the thrashings administered so far this season. I was expecting it for Treviso, but thought Zebre may make a better fist if it early on. Edinburgh gave some hope week 1, and I haven't given up yet, but too many spankings like those, even if mixed with better performances are bad for the team receiving them (obviously), but also for the league as a whole.

[english arrogance]Thats so true. But what else would you expect from you Celts and your impoverished amateur league. You'd never see that happen in the (world cup winning) ENGLISH AVIVA PREMIERSHIP RUGBY LEAGUE... erm RUGBY UNION of course, with the might of Leicester, the power of Gloucester and the strength of the Harlequins.[/english arrogance] >burp
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Is Zebos "UNDER RATED" tag a message to Joe or a message to Munster re: spreadsheet?
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

UlsterNo9 wrote:Is Zebos "UNDER RATED" tag a message to Joe or a message to Munster re: spreadsheet?
Maybe it's a message to his girlfriend. Perhaps he really is very quick.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

UlsterNo9 wrote:Is Zebos "UNDER RATED" tag a message to Joe or a message to Munster re: spreadsheet?
I asked the same question over on the Munster thread on Friday night :duck:
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

jackthelad wrote:
Maybe it's a message to his girlfriend. Perhaps he really is very quick.

To quote a particularly coarse former colleague:

'It's not about size, it's about the speed of yer Brennan.'

:lol:
It's the hope that kills you.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

He really ia a vile human being.
His want to be the focus of the Lions DVD really did him no favours.

Pop culture wannabe who should be told to catch himself on before he gets back on a rugby field
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:I'm a bit concerned about some of the thrashings administered so far this season. I was expecting it for Treviso, but thought Zebre may make a better fist if it early on. Edinburgh gave some hope week 1, and I haven't given up yet, but too many spankings like those, even if mixed with better performances are bad for the team receiving them (obviously), but also for the league as a whole.
A lot in what you say BR. I would already be prepared to take a stab at final placing and feel reasonably confident:

GLASGOW
LEINSTER
ULSTER
OSPREYS
MUNSTER
SCARLETS
CARDIFF
CONNACHT
DRAGONS
ZEBRE
EDINBURGH
TREVISO

Obviously there are things that could effect that - like results :roll: , injury a big one for almost all teams without depth - Leinster Weegies and us barring a few positions the exceptions.

I'd be confident that no team will finish more than 2 & at the most 3 places from where I've placed them, such is the predictability of the strength of each.

We have a league where there are 6 teams likely to be at one end of the table for the foreseeable future, 6 at the other.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:He really ia a vile human being.

Pop culture wannabe who should be told to catch himself on before he gets back on a rugby field
For a minute I thought you were talking about Jihad, then I checked back a few posts. Even Jihad isn't that bad. :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:He really ia a vile human being.

For a minute I thought you were talking about Jihad, then I checked back a few posts. Even Jihad isn't that bad. :roll:
Imagine a chube who took the video camera, wore a hate saying dope, keeps dancing like he is in a street dance video and tries to talk street to people trying to relax and chill out on a rest day.

Now, add reimagine that chube as Zebo, double the doucheness and add extra street clothes and talk. You're now halfway to thinking of how embarrassing he is
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
bazzaj wrote: Next round the Ospreys are playing Glasgow away and Connacht have Munster away and I think we can truely judge how good they are from those games.
Don't think so....

Fri 26 Sep 19:35 Edinburgh Rugby v Scarlets BT Murrayfield ALBA/BBCW
Fri 26 Sep 19:35 Glasgow Warriors v Connacht Rugby Scotstoun Stadium
Fri 26 Sep 19:35 Leinster Rugby v Cardiff Blues RDS Arena TG4
Sat 27 Sep 16:00 Zebre v Ulster Rugby Stadio XXV Aprile BBC2NI
Sat 27 Sep 18:30 Munster Rugby v Ospreys Thomond Park Sky
Sun 28 Sep 16:00 NG Dragons v Benetton Treviso Rodney Parade S4C
Apologies wrong way round :duh: but my point still stands.
Elsewhere Dragons need that home win or its hard to see who they will beat.
Already enjoying this season a lot more on the whole as more is at stake with limited European qualification places.
Its not just all about the usual 5 or 6 teams battling for the play offs.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Yes but qualification had long been agreed in the HEC; the battle was for control. I'm still a UNION man; moreover I'm still an unforgiving Union man. Lest we forget! >minigun
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Wasn`t speaking from a political perspective but just a rugby one.