Connacht 15/16

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Re: Connacht 15/16

Post by ruckover »

Dave starts :cheers:
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

ruckover wrote:Dave starts :cheers:
Dave Ah-fu@k????????????? I'm off to watch TG4 :shock: Pity I have to listen to gobbledeballix, it's like some ould gowl clearing his lungs.

Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhh

Pity they wouldn't emulate Alba & SC4 both of whom offer a commentary in the Queen's. Gombeenmen.

G'wan Connacht. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Connacht not having it all their own way in sunny Treviso - 2 tries each - 14-12 to the visitors.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Bit of complacency after they went 0-14 up methinks.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
ruckover wrote:Dave starts :cheers:
Dave Ah-fu@k????????????? I'm off to watch TG4 :shock: Pity I have to listen to gobbledeballix, it's like some ould gowl clearing his lungs.
Gusher on TG4 now aswell :duck:
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Second Treviso try came off a forward pass AND a foot in touch by the try scorer.

Strange one that wasn't the most obvious because it was the heel of his RIGHT foot that touched the left touchline as he tried to keep balance, not the foot you would expect, but Funky awarded the try without referring to TMO (who would probably have awarded it anyway, in fairness, knowing Italian TMOs).
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

Pity they wouldn't emulate Alba & SC4 both of whom offer a commentary in the Queen's. Gombeenmen.

Pity you wouldn't bother your hole to learn to some Irish. TG4 are under no obligation to assist lazy árse whingebags. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Tight game at HT. Treviso butchered a try at the end there. Glasgow were losing at HT v Treviso and ended up winning by 40 odd, expecting something similar here.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Pity you wouldn't bother your hole to learn to some Irish. TG4 are under no obligation to assist lazy árse whingebags. :D

Whatinfucksname good would that do me? I'm quite well able of hacking up a few loogies without taking lessons.

Frankly the use of rugby to promote useless dead & dying languages genuinely makes me want to kick a pensioner, bate a baby or just smash the head of the gowl whose idea it was with my King Cobra driver alternating with the massive flange of my sand wedge to bate the blood from his body in spurting pints & quarts
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Neill_M wrote:Tight game at HT. Treviso butchered a try at the end there. Glasgow were losing at HT v Treviso and ended up winning by 40 odd, expecting something similar here.
Could happen but that is the weakest Connacht team that has featured in the last month, they need to get a grip of it early, if Treviso stay in it they will scent blood in their last home game. As a man wanting Connacht to win the next 2 games, I am a tad concerned if not quite worried.
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Treviso are wearing green and white while Connacht are wearing white and green, it's difficult to know if this is confusing Fitzgibbon as he always confuses me ...and more worryingly JD is going to have his work cut out getting Rodders fit, either he can't get back into the line or he can't be bothered getting into the line.
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Seriously >TANGRY >TANGRY
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

Whatinfucksname good would that do me? I'm quite well able of hacking up a few loogies without taking lessons.

Frankly the use of rugby to promote useless dead & dying languages genuinely makes me want to kick a pensioner, bate a baby or just smash the head of the gowl whose idea it was with my King Cobra driver alternating with the massive flange of my sand wedge to bate the blood from his body in spurting pints & quarts
Mind yer manners ya langball. You should be glad we allow uncivilised Nordies to watch our channels.

>TLGH
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Gone from watching the best team in Ireland to the worst, why TG4 ? :duck:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

The best team in Ireland in are now in serious trouble, Penalty try after 45 minutes. 19-14 Treviso. Dave feck earned his wings. :roll:

Great start for Munster, try Scannell ,