PRE SEASON

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

ulsterrugby4life
Novice

Re: PRE SEASON

Post by ulsterrugby4life »

Conas wrote:I am not in school what are you on about?? I am a lovely lad you're right about that

I finished secondary school in 2006, and I'm 22....yes that's right 22 so you really need to ask before you make false claims about me, and if you don't believe I'm that old then I can show you my birth cert. I'm a fully grown adult and classified as a man now.

Since this thread is about "pre season" you should maybe stick to the topic like the good individual you are, but obviously my personal life is more important to you.

I don't think anything about cheerleaders they are tight-assed, flexible sluts.
conus dude i think u need to chill out a bit m8!!!

And as for your statements re cheerleaders i think that you are being a bit stereotypical in your thoughts!!!!!1 and would think that you need to work on your descriptive terminology a wee bit more before calling people names
ulsterrugby4life - always and forever

andrew cochrane
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

Post by WhiteKnightoftheWeld »

Conas wrote:I'm 22....yes that's right 22 so you really need to ask before you make false claims about me, and if you don't believe I'm that old then I can show you my birth cert. I'm a fully grown adult and classified as a man now.
u sound exactly like the sort of 'man' that goes on x-factor and then is seen in a 'moving' piece, backstage, sobbing onto dermot's chest.
the sort of 'man' that waxes his chest and shapes his stubble.
the sort of 'man' who wears a white tie with a black shirt when he's walking around victoria square, carrying a topshop bag because house of fraser is out of his price range.
the sort of 'man' who drives a fiat 500.
the sort of 'man' who counts calories and has a fear of complex carbohydrates.
thought you said you were classified as a man. any man worth his salt respects the great effort that goes into maintaining such flexibility. a proper man would have posted a collection of his favourite cheerleader images in response to that question, but then again if you'd posted your Rupert and Derek collection we might have gotten suspicious, eh?

what are your views on the following please:
BP
footballer's WAGs
the saturdays
men who have king charles spaniels
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.
Tighty
Initiate

Post by Tighty »

ulsterman_baggy wrote:this person is a f@#king nutcase
A lot of us ''on a bad day'' could qualify for your considered diagnosis - indeed being a supporter of "the Baggies" isn't exactly a positive indicator of 'robust mental health' !! I should know, I support Southampton.

We all have our own wee and sometimes not so wee quirks which, thankfully, most people ignore in us. I suggest we do the same with the contributions of some posters - and resist the temptation to 'play with' them.

I realise my comments will likely incur the wrath of both the ''quirky poster(s)'' and wouldbe 'taunters', but who cares!!

Correspondence on this matter is closed before it starts.

Regards

THP
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

My point was not clear. Apologies. It was almost off topic.

The question should have been ... Are Cheerleaders better Pre-Season or In-season?
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:My point was not clear. Apologies. It was almost off topic.

The question should have been ... Are Cheerleaders better Pre-Season or In-season?
Is there a season for Cheerleaders? :D
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
ulsterroar
Novice

Post by ulsterroar »

Thank you Conas for giving me a laugh on a wet Monday evening. Long time since I laughed out loud while reading a post and its replies. You seem to be a straight laced individual who seems intent on being banned from all irish rugby forums, hopefully not,but we shall see. Chill a bit, and good luck on your quest, whatever that may be.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

pwrmoore wrote:
HwoodMike2umate wrote:My point was not clear. Apologies. It was almost off topic.

Is there a season for Cheerleaders? :D
Or, to put it another way, when can we start shooting them? 12th August?
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
backawaygoonahead
Chancellor to the King

Post by backawaygoonahead »

Conas Conas - so good I named him twice. Could I suggest that he be cut some slack. Last night I had a bit of a rant in good humour at his expense but I don't think anyone deserves to be branded as a "nutcase" on the evidence of a dozen posts.

Perhaps too many people here expect nothing but ho-hum la-de-da same old opinions and here comes Conas with some singular opinions and some people are not happy.

I have yet to concur with any of his opinions but he has the right to them none the less. Being different is not a crime - neither is being wrong.

Viva la libertad! Viva Conas!

Before you insult somebody you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you insult them you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!

Bullshit: the art of making the idiotic sound sensible.

Times I just sits and thinks, and times I just sits.
Conas
Novice

Post by Conas »

[quote=/]"WhiteKnightoftheWeld

BP
footballer's WAGs
the saturdays
men who have king charles spaniels[/quote]

You have described me all wrong I'm afraid. However I am very cautious about my diet I have to be as I'm riddled with insomnia. But that's a personal issuse and has no place on a public forum. I am a bit of a nutcase, but it's the person I am, so I may get used too it.

I don't not know what you mean by BP!!!
Footballers Wags are money grabbing, fame seeking, smelly tramps.
The Saturday's I have no idea what you're on about here.
Old men have king charles spaniels..I don't like that breed of dog too smelly.
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

Conas wrote:I am not in school what are you on about?? I am a lovely lad you're right about that

I finished secondary school in 2006, and I'm 22....yes that's right 22 so you really need to ask before you make false claims about me, and if you don't believe I'm that old then I can show you my birth cert. I'm a fully grown adult and classified as a man now.

Since this thread is about "pre season" you should maybe stick to the topic like the good individual you are, but obviously my personal life is more important to you.

You're not from craggy island by any chance?
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

Conas wrote:
WhiteKnightoftheWeld wrote:
BP
footballer's WAGs
the saturdays
men who have king charles spaniels
You have described me all wrong I'm afraid. However I am very cautious about my diet I have to be as I'm riddled with insomnia. But that's a personal issuse and has no place on a public forum. I am a bit of a nutcase, but it's the person I am, so I may get used too it.

I don't not know what you mean by BP!!! - u dumb gowl. i don't not know???? firstly learn to type grammer more proper than go and read up on the oil giant who hasn't got a cap for its spill - unlike Rob Green

Footballers Wags are money grabbing, fame seeking, smelly tramps. - money grabbing/fame seeking - won't disagree. smelly tramps - wtf - i refer you to the below...

The Saturday's I have no idea what you're on about here. google it - "the saturdays". even better look for them on youtube and watch "Up" "Ego" or my visual favourite "Just Can't Get Enough". bonerific.
dude you're fast becoming a legend - marvellous ranting and superb slagging. don't however feel that you should just ignore the folk who slate you - hit back hard. go off on one. hammer them hard with your keyboard. do whatever it takes - immature insults, careful negotiation of the ># filter, an annoying catch-phrase that one and all will initially think funny, then grow to hate, than eventually grow to love (takes patience)...

be all you can be sunshine!

Image Image
Conas
Novice

Post by Conas »

But White Knight you can't behave like that on a forum. I had a habit of being a hard assed, foul mouthed, thrash talking son of a bitch but it got me a permanent ban from my spritiual home of Leinsterfans. I will never be able to post there for the rest of my life. It's permanent!!!!

You also spelt a word wrong it's "grammar" not "grammer". I had a woman I used to talk to up north she was sexy and wanted to make love to me. She said I want to spend more time having sex with you than talking to you, her accent was amazing and a turn on, but she was too far away and it wasn't possible for us to have a relationship.

Anyway come on lads pre season chat. I wonder where Darren Cave went on his holidays?
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Is this pre-season sport for Welder and his alter ego??????
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

i have no involvement in this.

being conas would require far too much dedication to the cause, and time on my hands. I have neither...

however, if you have a spare few minutes and make your way to munsterfans i guarantee you'll find what you read there to be something bordering on moderately disturbing/freakishly amusing.
cjp
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by cjp »

I hear 3 young club players from Ulster are over taking part in pre season with Rotherham and Andre Bester. Anybody know if any of the academy lads are doing pre season with the squad?