ERC Semi Final 2013 Live Draw

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

monkee
Novice

Re: ERC Semi Final 2013 Live Draw

Post by monkee »

That semi draw is a massive silver lining after the disappointment of not securing a home quarter & I will happily take the situation we find ourselves in. Just need to get the big boys back & raring to go by April. The game time lost by Ferris, Muller, Bowe, Williams & Payne may well also be to our advantage in the long run. Now give Afoa, Court (is he in the Ireland squad?) & Pienaar a few weeks holiday.
SparkyClarky
Warrior

Post by SparkyClarky »

Yep Court back in.
noun "Fan"
an enthusiastic devotee, follower, or admirer of a sport,

I'm Not an expert, not always right, I'm just enthusiastic....well most of the time!
monkee
Novice

Post by monkee »

SparkyClarky wrote:Yep Court back in.
Certainly good value for it.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

monkee wrote:That semi draw is a massive silver lining after the disappointment of not securing a home quarter & I will happily take the situation we find ourselves in. Just need to get the big boys back & raring to go by April. The game time lost by Ferris, Muller, Bowe, Williams & Payne may well also be to our advantage in the long run. Now give Afoa, Court (is he in the Ireland squad?) & Pienaar a few weeks holiday.
Far better than a home then away to Clermont
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

The odds are interesting.

We're now 4th favourites @ 7/1 just a fraction behind Sarries at 13/2.

Following the s/f draw Quins have drifted out to 9/1.

Munster at 28/1 Shan!
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

I'm surprised people are putting us below Sarries. I feel we've offered more than them so far this season.
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
breakdown
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by breakdown »

paddy power have has 3rd favourites at 11/2
Chris Henry is superhuman... I think he's half cyborg
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

ruckover wrote:I'm surprised people are putting us below Sarries. I feel we've offered more than them so far this season.
If we get past them our odds will fall dramatically.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
bluemagic
Novice

Post by bluemagic »

Best of luck in the rest of the HC boys. WIll be cheering you on the whole way! Will head over to Leinster v Wasps in the amlin in the quarters and hop over to vicarage road to support you guys. Then home semis hopefully for the two of us, probabally the friday night in the RDS and then cheering you lot on again in lansdowne road (hopefully)! Then a Leinster v Tolouse final on the friday and an Ulster v Clermont final on the saturday (ok now im getting way ahead of myself here!).

Anyway heres hoping for Leinster, Ulster and Harlequins wins in the quarter!
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

ruckover wrote:I'm surprised people are putting us below Sarries. I feel we've offered more than them so far this season.
I'm not, home advantage is big in the Heineken Cup, I still expect us to win through though.
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Sarries are at home for a start which is an advantage. I suspect our performances in Rounds 4,5 and 6 have infleunced this as well, as I don't really think we offered very much in any of them.

Bookies don't have much in it though which is where I see it, assuming we get most of our players back and fit.
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

The semi final draw has cheered me up, but I think I'll not get ahead of myself and not think any further than the away quarter final. If everyone's back fit and they bring their A game we'll be fine. But I'm not thinking any further than that April weekend.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

How long should we give this thread before it should be (hopefully temporarily) sent into hibernation? :D
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

bluemagic wrote:Best of luck in the rest of the HC boys. WIll be cheering you on the whole way! Will head over to Leinster v Wasps in the amlin in the quarters and hop over to vicarage road to support you guys. Then home semis hopefully for the two of us, probabally the friday night in the RDS and then cheering you lot on again in lansdowne road (hopefully)! Then a Leinster v Tolouse final on the friday and an Ulster v Clermont final on the saturday (ok now im getting way ahead of myself here!).

Anyway heres hoping for Leinster, Ulster and Harlequins wins in the quarter!
>TANGRY you are a rascal :lol: should be good crack in Londinium anyhow :cheers:
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

bluemagic wrote:Anyway heres hoping for Leinster, Ulster and Harlequins wins in the quarter!
:lol:
Gonna Party Like It's 1999