Rabo Final Tickets

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Rabo Final Tickets

Post by Snipe Watson »

BR wrote:Sod the stands - we should be going for the terrace. It's a home match! #RavenDS
Rip the seats out of one end...OurDS
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

damianmcr wrote:Is North and South all standing? Whats Bronze?
North and South are seated, but whenever we're there we usually don't bother to sit down.

Re wee Woman's comment from the programme, I'm wondering if someone just made a typo and totally got it wrong in that Leinster can expect a reduction in thier ticket NUMBERS as we get 50% (which is 50% AFTER Rabo take their cut for sponsors etc, btw - ie 50% of about 16K). I think the email sent out by UR was also wrong in that it says ST holders can buy a MINIMUM of 2 tickets each in priority booking period 1, but I think they mean a MAXIMUM of 2 tickets. Anything else means someone would'nt be able to buy a single ticket but must buy at least 2 :shock: :scratch:
BR wrote:Sod the stands - we should be going for the terrace. It's a home match! #RavenDS
Having been to RDS several times, I had quite forgotten that it even has a small terrace having always been on North or South behind the posts. Had planned on going there again having arranged to do so with others as it is unreserved and we can congregate together rather than being split up throught the stands. Not a big fan of viewing from behind the posts, but at RDS the view ain't as bad as most grounds and the atmosphere has always been pretty good amongst the Ulster travelling support. :cheers:

Down side is that pints cost upwards of 5 yoyos inside the ground and only a little cheaper outside.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

AyeYerMa wrote:Is there something else on in Dublin on the 25th?

Availability in hotels is very low and I can't see it being due to us playing the locals.
Yes Aye, my cousin Mary is having a big 50th birthday bash, told her I'll be along later and may bring a few thousand friends who may have drink taken. :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

I think the minimum of 2 tickets was that if we play Leinster then it is 2 per season ticket holder but if it had been Glasgow in the final then that would have risen to 3 or possibly even 4 tickets.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

The bar across the street is a good spot

Their small terrace is where their so called "ultras" hang out. All 10 of them. Shouldn't be too hard to make it ourDS
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Reading on Babbling Brook, if you take their Terrace they go mental loik! According to some they've been known to throw a huff and walk home! Crazy B@st@rds.
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Re wee Woman's comment from the programme, I'm wondering if someone just made a typo and totally got it wrong in that Leinster can expect a reduction in thier ticket NUMBERS as we get 50% (which is 50% AFTER Rabo take their cut for sponsors etc, btw - ie 50% of about 16K). I think the email sent out by UR was also wrong in that it says ST holders can buy a MINIMUM of 2 tickets each in priority booking period 1, but I think they mean a MAXIMUM of 2 tickets. Anything else means someone would'nt be able to buy a single ticket but must buy at least 2 :shock: :scratch:
Sounds plausible, suppose we will know soon enough. I had no faith in the information being accurate from either channel tbh (based on current form).

Lessons in plain, understandable English wouldn't go amiss though :)
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Russ wrote:The bar across the street is a good spot

Their small terrace is where their so called "ultras" hang out. All 10 of them. Shouldn't be too hard to make it ourDS
Our the 2nd Barrier Crew our Ultras?
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Jackie Brown wrote:Reading on Babbling Brook, if you take their Terrace they go mental loik! According to some they've been known to throw a huff and walk home! Crazy B@st@rds.
LETS DO THIS!!!

*insert Dr Evil-esque laugh here*
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Wee Woman wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:Reading on Babbling Brook, if you take their Terrace they go mental loik! According to some they've been known to throw a huff and walk home! Crazy B@st@rds.
LETS DO THIS!!!

Did I not say this a while back? You think I was saying just cause I like standing during matches? ;)
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Wee Woman wrote:
LETS DO THIS!!!

They went mental the time we took over the center of the terrace in Donnybrook, yellow coats tried to say it was reserved for season ticket holders but the lost the fight
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
cardoc
Novice

Post by cardoc »

browner wrote:Last seasons RDP final prices....
2012 RaboDirect PRO12 Grand Final Prices and Service Charges:

Block C: €60 plus €4.95 Service Charge
Blocks A,B,D,E,J,K: €50 plus €3.95 Service Charge
Blocks F,G,H,L,M,N: €40 plus €2.95 Service Charge
North & South Adult: €30 plus €2 Service Charge
Bronze: €25 plus €1.95 Service Charge
Gold Family: €110 plus €5 Service Charge
Silver Family: €80.00 plus €5 Service Charge
Gold & Silver Junior: €10 plus €1 Service Charge
From ticketmaster site:-

RaboDirect PRO12 Final
RDS Arena, Dublin,
Sat 25 May 2013, 16:45

Ulster STH Presale
Start: Mon 13/05/13, 09:00

Leinster STH Presale
Start: Wed 15/05/13, 15:00
End: Fri 17/05/13, 15:00
Price range €25.00 - €60.00
Looks like we will get a chance to buy all the good tickets before the Mexicans :D :lol:
Rovi Snave
Warrior

Post by Rovi Snave »

Has anyone been on the Anglesea Terrace at the RDS? - this may be a silly question but is it stepped as a proper terrace should be?
How does it compare to the prom?
Cheers :red:
Finished
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

So is the North Stand completely unreserved? Basically first there gets choice of seats.

Bronze is the terracing?

What will the majority of Ulster fans go for? Im happy with whatever as long as its a good crowd around me and we are loud.

Thomond style.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Jackie Brown wrote:
Russ wrote:The bar across the street is a good spot

Our the 2nd Barrier Crew our Ultras?
Yes Jackie, they are ................. but "Ultra" what?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.