Wanted ... spare Feck to give ....

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Wanted ... spare Feck to give ....

Post by big mervyn »

Rooster wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:Kevin Pieterson
Who ?
KP is the exception to the rule on bullying.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

See even Brenda doesn't care about Neil Diamond's new single ...
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Watching People Bake feckin Cakes ... FECKING CAKES ... who gives one ... whom out there ... whom I say ... I demand to know where the fecks are coming from for cake baking ....

>minigun first against the wall when the revolution comes ... people who get excited about people who bake cakes ....
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cornerfleg wrote:Watching People Bake feckin Cakes ... FECKING CAKES ... who gives one ... whom out there ... whom I say ... I demand to know where the fecks are coming from for cake baking ....

>minigun first against the wall when the revolution comes ... people who get excited about people who bake cakes ....
Mrs Trousers mentioned some lady's name last night but I .............. well.............
feckout.jpg
feckout.jpg (4.91 KiB) Viewed 1926 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I'm now eagerly awaiting Russ opening an Apprentice thread so I can give fewer than a single fu@k about it. I do occasionally look at it just to remind me why I hate bumptious spides in suits...............and that's just the weemen.

The male entrants are almost invariably the sort of reptile you would put down with 30 or so blows with a stout cudgel..... even if 3 or 4 would suffice. >threaten
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:I'm now eagerly awaiting Russ opening an Apprentice thread so I can give fewer than a single fu@k about it. I do occasionally look at it just to remind me why I hate bumptious spides in suits...............and that's just the weemen.

The male entrants are almost invariably the sort of reptile you would put down with 30 or so blows with a stout cudgel..... even if 3 or 4 would suffice. >threaten
I will on Monday

Currently on a work based retreat
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Can't see the point of the Apprentice.

Anyone notice the plethora of so-called entrepreneurs whose sole source of income seems to be as rent a gob commentators on radio and TV?

At least at the end of the Bake Aff you get a handful of badly made wee buns.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

big mervyn wrote:Can't see the point of the Apprentice.

Anyone notice the plethora of so-called entrepreneurs whose sole source of income seems to be as rent a gob commentators on radio and TV?

I know they all just want to be famous.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

You really would wonder how some of them get a job at all, pack of spoofers, then there is always one bint who likes getting her babs out to try and get more votes, how the heck they have time for baking I have no idea and as for the buns they might look good but it's the taste that counts
Last edited by Rooster on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
pythagoras
Warrior Assassin

Post by pythagoras »

I hate shows where 'comedians' have perfect recall for funny bits from tv shows from before they were born
eeyore
Initiate

Post by eeyore »

I can'y stand that ar$ehole, Russell Howard. He's as funny as a sharp boot in the clinkers
Wooohooo!! Only donkey left on the board
pythagoras
Warrior Assassin

Post by pythagoras »

eeyore wrote:I can'y stand that ar$ehole, Russell Howard. He's as funny as a sharp boot in the clinkers
He's bad but at least he doesn't make me feel nauseous like Jo Brand does.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Rooster wrote:
You really would wonder how some of them get a job at all, pack of spoofers,
Ah here Rooster. You need to spend some time working in an office. Many in these places are spoofers of varying degrees. Generally speaking in the Public Sector the more a spoofer you are the higher up the ranks you will be, while in the private sector you will only be able to get to about mid-level if you are only a spoof merchant....unless you are one with very special talents but even then you will be found out in time.

And one thing about these spoofers is that they don't give a feck about anything except their own non-merited progress. They are the unknown heroes of this thread. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Shan wrote:
Rooster wrote:
You really would wonder how some of them get a job at all, pack of spoofers,
Ah here Rooster. You need to spend some time working in an office. Many in these places are spoofers of varying degrees. Generally speaking in the Public Sector the more a spoofer you are the higher up the ranks you will be, while in the private sector you will only be able to get to about mid-level if you are only a spoof merchant....unless you are one with very special talents but even then you will be found out in time.

And one thing about these spoofers is that they don't give a feck about anything except their own non-merited progress. They are the unknown heroes of this thread. :D
I don't need to work in an office to know that some offices are staffed totally by spoofers and assholes, especially in the public sector, they make my life a total misery at times.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best