Champions Cup 17/18

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Re: Champions Cup 17/18

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Cannot baggsy front seat until in clear sight of the vehicle.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Every schoolboy knows it. Some apply the more stringent rule...until you have a hand on the vehicle.
Better sitting in the backseat anyway. You've more chance of going unnoticed as you slip pear drops/rhubarb or clove rock into yer gub. Sweets aren't for sharing, unless you're Jimmy Saville.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
twiglet
Initiate

Post by twiglet »

When are Ulster's fixtures released both for Pro 12 and also ERC?
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

They're having problems sorting out dates for the two South African teams...
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Tighter End wrote:They're having problems sorting out dates for the two South African teams...
Not really as it will still be PRO12 this season only question is whether Zebre will be in Parma or a team in Rome instead
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Aird
Squire

Post by Aird »

Much more likely delay being caused by the need to resolve clashes with Osprey's and Swansea and possibly Dragons too who currently share with Newport I think.
Then of course Leinster have to wait for the GeeGees footprints to disappear at the RDS
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Aird wrote:Much more likely delay being caused by the need to resolve clashes with Osprey's and Swansea and possibly Dragons too who currently share with Newport I think.
Then of course Leinster have to wait for the GeeGees footprints to disappear at the RDS
Osprey's what?

Swansea fixtures are out and Newport's fixtures are announced tomorrow.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Aird wrote:Much more likely delay being caused by the need to resolve clashes with Osprey's and Swansea and possibly Dragons too who currently share with Newport I think.
What delay?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:
What delay?
That's what I was thinking, normally around 20th July
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Saili has joined Quins from the >THUH

In terms of the Pro 12, lots of rumour/half-truths/general BS floating around. Will it be the same 12 sides next season? Will the Rome team ever materialise? Is the SA project a starter for 18/19?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Neill_M wrote:Saili has joined Quins from the >THUH

In terms of the Pro 12, lots of rumour/half-truths/general BS floating around. Will it be the same 12 sides next season? Will the Rome team ever materialise? Is the SA project a starter for 18/19?
It's a secret.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

I've sent a runner to the next village as our telegraph lines have been cut by those pesky Gorillas and I curse the day we taught them the use of side-cutters. When I last heard, the Italian charge d'affaire was swamped with messages from Korean's who are strongly suspected of betting frauds, including the election of The Queen and such other highly improbable victories such as Steve Brookstein and Hitler.
When grease-ball gets in touch, you'll be in the loop but until then don't cross streams in the men's powder room and never look directly into the Sun unless your budgie has obliterated more than 70% of its content.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Below is the google translate of an official Italian Rugby Union statement from yesterday. Based on this, there will be a Zebre team going forward fully owned by the Union. No indication of whether they will play in Parma/Rome.

In relation to what has been published in recent days by the national press on the situation of Zebre Rugby, the Rugby Italian Federation intends to point out that the formation of a new company, which will retain the name Zebra, has already been resolved by the Federal Council and will be formalized in next days.

The new Company will be fully part of the Federation with the aim of respecting existing agreements and guaranteeing the participation of two Italian teams at the Guinness PRO12 until 2020.

It is also stated that, in order to ensure the smooth continuation of the relationship with athletes and staff currently active in the franchise, the contacts for the sale of the related contracts to the new entity, fully owned by the FIR, are in the process of being defined.

Therefore, the speculations about the recruitment by foreign companies of athletes under contracts with Zebre Rugby are devoid of any foundation.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Would you rather we go to Parma Neill or do you fancy a Roman holiday?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

justinr73 wrote:Would you rather we go to Parma Neill or do you fancy a Roman holiday?
Parma is the better of the two for a league match, Rome is OK for international matches
Rory Best