Gay Marriage

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Gay Marriage

Post by Dave »

Fcuk off Rum.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
mea97mb
Squire

Post by mea97mb »

rumncoke wrote:The problem with gays is they want to. Be accepted as normal while shouting that their different .
Why is this different from any other minority?
rumncoke wrote:Could somebody please identify how. Civil Partnership differs legally from a marriage .
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ex-couples
rumncoke wrote:What gets me is most people don't go round telling every one their perversions -- gays make a point of it .
The fact you describe it as perversions tell us all we need to know about your attitude to the gay community.
rumncoke wrote:The world has existed with out same sex marriage for centuries and nobody gave a -
Very true but it also existed for thousands of years thinking the world was flat and that black people were inferior and could be used as slaves
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Ron'n you are a twisted sad arsehole, if you were here I'd bugger you right now and leave your sad old arsehole yearned for more. I detest you appalling nonsense, if you were in this room right now I'd feel constrained to punch you repeatedly rather than fuc'k your tight shitebax.

In a long catalogue of bullshite, including you regaling us with how proud you were of putting your errant daughter in her place, that is your post I find most offencive, it's just full of backwards NI hate. You are clearly not an uninformed or unintelligent man Ron but by fuc'k you are a backward hateful weasel of a fuc'ktard.

Please die tonight you retarded moron. Not actually, just your hateful spirit.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

PS Ron'n, you are not uneducated so why do you not know that for centuries, In Rome and Ancient Greece, the cradle of European culture, the ruling classes used to be absolutely openly bisexual, the Emperor Alexander the Wheeker insisted his troops fücked each other as it would make them absolutely brotherly in battle. Homophobia is a relatively modern opinion, reinforced through the brutish side of mankind and just simple straightforward hate. Fuc'k that opinion up your dungbox you monster.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Baggy, I friggen roared at those two posts.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Gay Marriage

Post by rumncoke »

wrong baggy

we're all perverted to some extent most don't make a point of telling every one

Did Jimmy Saville good old Rolf
( not that I approve of they're choice ) !
Half the fun in Sex is finding out .

As John Lennon said " Let me turn you on"

while the Greeks and Romans did many things not every wants marry their favourite horse or disembowel their Sister or make it with a monkey or attend an orgy .

At least the Romans can claim it was the fault of the lead piping made them mad

The great mistake is to think that Marriage is a state which defines a sexual relationship -- Bullshit
it is partnership to provide security for the children of that partnership .

And if a same sex partnership can create children then go a head and have a same sex marriage .

that definition I realise does not allow for childless marriage and the security provided in the partnership within the frame work of marriage and that for some that security is an essential part of relationship but many find the same security with out marriage .

I know a few men and woman in stable relationships who prefer not to get married and for whom marriage would create more problems than it would solve .

Unfortunately I see the demand for same sex marriage not as a means to rectify some wrong but rather a collective display of look at us we're different -- Bullshit your no different -- life sucks so what

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Rum I know Baggy can be harsh on you but in this instance it's deserved. That's one pile of pish.

What are these perversions? I'm going to assume you're old so maybe your social group only talk about bingo and corrie. Is this perversion simply anal? I've not experimented but heterosexual males can do the same.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

We're all perverted. Reference: Jimmy Saville.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

rumncoke wrote:wrong baggy

we're all perverted to some extent most don't make a point of telling every one

Did Jimmy Saville good old Rolf
( not that I approve of they're choice ) !
Half the fun in Sex is finding out .

As John Lennon said " Let me turn you on"

while the Greeks and Romans did many things not every wants marry their favourite horse or disembowel their Sister or make it with a monkey or attend an orgy .

At least the Romans can claim it was the fault of the lead piping made them mad

The great mistake is to think that Marriage is a state which defines a sexual relationship -- Bullshit
it is partnership to provide security for the children of that partnership .

And if a same sex partnership can create children then go a head and have a same sex marriage .

that definition I realise does not allow for childless marriage and the security provided in the partnership within the frame work of marriage and that for some that security is an essential part of relationship but many find the same security with out marriage .

I know a few men and woman in stable relationships who prefer not to get married and for whom marriage would create more problems than it would solve .

Unfortunately I see the demand for same sex marriage not as a means to rectify some wrong but rather a collective display of look at us we're different -- Bullshit your no different -- life sucks so what

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Did you mention children in your wedding vows?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

damianmcr wrote:Rum I know Baggy can be harsh on you but in this instance it's deserved. That's one pile of pish.

What are these perversions? I'm going to assume you're old so maybe your social group only talk about bingo and corrie. Is this perversion simply anal? I've not experimented but heterosexual males can do the same.

In this case Damo, I've gone somewhat hardcore, his post deserves more than a little opprobrium. If he'd limited himself to saying the Bible commands him to abhor homosexuality I could pity him, but in trying to make LGBT people just needy wee exhibitionists who aren't real people he deserves to be shot in the head.

As for his most recent incoherent gibberish, it's not worthy of ploughing through to make some sense of it.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Baggy

Freddie Mercury, Elton John ,
Gay Pride pure exhibitionism at its greatest and best

The fact they were/are gay didn't stop me buying their records but they camped it up to the hilt .

Dave if your only identification of perversion is anal your short of experience and imagination .

Baggy get this straight I don't approve of anyone being victimised for their sexuality I just don't approved of anyone jumping up and down wanting my approval for their choice .

As for my remark to my daughter she understood exactly what I meant by the remark and identification of the dangers of decision .

Her doctor was even blunter to her at the age of 15 when asking if she wanted to go on the pill

" you know most unmarried mothers end up on the game "
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

rumncoke wrote:
" you know most unmarried mothers end up on the game "
What century are we in now?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Holy good Fcukkkk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Im too drunk to read that nonsense

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk