Ulster v Dragoons

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster v Dragoons

Post by Rooster »

Feck, Donna Traynor is after saying we have Rory McIlroy on the bench so either she has been talking to Gusher or Kiss has actually benched McIlroy :shock: neither would surprise me
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

So why did Nelson play 10 last week
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:Feck, Donna Traynor is after saying we have Rory McIlroy on the bench so either she has been talking to Gusher or Kiss has actually benched McIlroy :shock: neither would surprise me
As long as the McIlroy is Rory and not that ganch that PJ hasn’t the wit to dump as a mate. :shock:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Rooster wrote:Feck, Donna Traynor is after saying we have Rory McIlroy on the bench so either she has been talking to Gusher or Kiss has actually benched McIlroy :shock: neither would surprise me
As long as the McIlroy is Rory and not that ganch that PJ hasn’t the wit to dump as a mate. :shock:
It was Rory
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Kofi Annan wrote:So why did Nelson play 10 last week
Last week's whimsical notion.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

therealspratt wrote:
CIMANFOREVER wrote:
Dave wrote:p comes on last week and is atrocious then gets rewarded with a start.
So much for Cairns, Stewart and the future eh?
I'm not going to openly criticise P given his present domestic circumstances, but really these guys should be given a chance.
It's the same as it's always been, so long as Paul's there these lads don't tend to get much time at all.
but it was Ruan holding them all back..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Seemed like a good idea at the time, just like lilofanny playing with a strapped calf last week and Bowe moving to 13 this week, it's all about building SID don't you know.
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Ostensibly he needed game time at 10 because Leafyfanny is off in January, so we can assume one of two things.

1) he played so magnificently that the man you think Ulster can’t do without :stir: was well pleased. :lol:

2) Bryn has acquired a real 10

Other explanations would be welcome.
Last edited by BaggyTrousers on Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

its only Thursday he will change his mind twice by tomorrow...

We have wasted 1-2 years with McPhillips and Herron and whilst both will likely drift Herron should be gone already. Nelson is pulling us out of a hole by being able to fill in better than both those players put together. Is he the future NO but Bryan will announce Giteau before Xmas and we can drag this shyte on for a few other months.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Surely you mean gateau , of them black forest type
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

A place on the bench against Kings is a prize in the URSC ballot. If you can play 10 the tickets are half price.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Kofi Annan wrote:Surely you mean gateau , of them black forest type
A German 10 ?
Rory Best
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Honestly fed up with this nonsense.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Jackie Brown wrote:Honestly fed up with this nonsense.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Pixel 2 no good then?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

It looks great Russ