Season Ticket Survey

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Season Ticket Survey

Post by Dave »

They are delighted to see you all go. They prefer the giants bakebook fans anyday.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

btw.. How close are we to exporting our expertise to New Zealand?
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Gary wrote:I used the comments bit to be totally honest,

"I have no complaints at all about the whole matchday experience at Rav...sorry, Kingspan and can only give the highest praise to Mr Logan and all his staff for their hard work in making my visits so enjoyable. What can beat a Rav...sorry, Kingspan, match ? Free parking, free shuttle bus to the Stadium. enjoying a reasonably-priced drink in a comfortable and modern bar, and then watching a rugby game played by lots of world class stars. A real Heaven on Earth! I'll end by wishing you all good health and, of course, God Bless.

ps will you be renewing my free season ticket or will I do it online and just give you a ring to let you know? It's a really terrific prize.

Thanking you in advance

Gary.
well said Gary !!! you did forget however to mention the free wi-fi which for me is worth the admission alone but thankfully not exclusive to just season ticket holders.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

They should have had a response saying:

2 reasons for having season tickets, sitting with my mates and I'm too fücking lazy to be bothered with having to remember to buy individual tickets.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Seems to me there is some confusion about the top 3 reasons.

My no1 reason for buying a season ticket is:
Top Class Rugby.

There's nothing sarcastic about it.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

For those who haven't completed it yet, don't forget to have a pop at tktbastard and the even more iniquitous tktexchange.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:Seems to me there is some confusion about the top 3 reasons.

Top Class Rugby.

That is quite true BR but it is an ambiguous question as although we want Top Class Rugby we are not getting that so in an analysis it will look like we are accepting what we are getting is Top Class Rugby. Statistics can be twisted for whatever answer you want.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Rooster wrote:

Top Class Rugby.

That is quite true BR but it is an ambiguous question as although we want Top Class Rugby we are not getting that so in an analysis it will look like we are accepting what we are getting is Top Class Rugby. Statistics can be twisted for whatever answer you want.
But then it helps if it is a follow on from 'Are you going to buy a Season Ticket?'
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:
Rooster wrote:

Top Class Rugby.

But then it helps if it is a follow on from 'Are you going to buy a Season Ticket?'
That is the main question they will look at first
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Hopefully Logie shats himself with the people saying they will drop off

But the UAB brigade will buy no matter what

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Russ wrote:Hopefully Logie shats himself with the people saying they will drop off

Not sure Terry can get WiFi from his hiding location..
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:For those who haven't completed it yet, don't forget to have a pop at tktbastard and the even more iniquitous tktexchange.
Right with you Merv, have already ripped into them.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cockatrice wrote:
Russ wrote:Hopefully Logie shats himself with the people saying they will drop off

Not sure Terry can get WiFi from his hiding location..
I heard Terry is hiding in a water drainpipe in Lybia. Gad affi yer arsepeice and do something useful Terry.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Why do they want to know how much I earn?

Am I missing something?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

solidarity wrote:Why do they want to know how much I earn?

Am I missing something?
It says on completion of the survey that your responses WILL be used for marketing research.

I would have thought that should have been stated at the outset, it's as if they have simply included us by default to be sold to. Now if that is exclusively from UR, I can happily live with that. However, if I start receiving unsolicited from sponsors or entirely outside sources I shall be seeking my day of judgement with the CEO for breach of the data protection act.

Doubtless, they will be attempting to categorise us all Solids, I would assume everyone but Pip will decline to provide income details.