those not going to Llanelli?

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Youngman - absolutely no issue with the N.I flag (we have 2) at Ravenhill or away. In fact @ ravenhill junior usually waves the N.I. flag and i usually wave the yella one . Just like to see some yella ones too or anything red & white for that matter - theres now usually quite a good mix at Ravenhill. However even if every Ulster supporter in Llannelli had been waving a yellow flag i'd probably still have been the only person watching the game in the Orchard Bar!!! But at least they showed the game which is more than u can say for most pubs here. And am afraid to say finances a bit tight this month (saving for Oz) so no Welsh trips this year. Reckon (hope) friday nite will be as nailbiting as the Munster/Biarittz game.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Shafted

Post by Shafted »

H'woodMike2umate wrote:***K. may try & see if CIYMS will have access to BBC Wales this friday in their new non-smoking bar. Anybody know??

Mike, I watched the Llanelli game CI's new bar...a top wee place, and good banter...not too raucous early doors as there were kids still about. enjoyed the craic all night, and irt was well worth it!

in saying that with this weekends being an absolute cup final, we are thinking of joining the larger throngs elsewhere, is the rosie now the only real option? I remeber the bot a couple of years ago televising teh final game v llanelli on big screens where we were flanked by injured Messrs. hown and Steinmetz.
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

am sure Fealtys in bangor may well have access to BBC Wales too but it is a very small smokey wee dive (but friendly and good guinness). Reckon C.I. is getting our choice at this stage as it is walking distance so no of us have to drive. Presumably no great problem getting signed in at CI?

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Shafted

Post by Shafted »

i think you'll need to be with a member unless you're in early enough!!! doors open @ 7
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

i was a tennis member back in the early 70's - think that wud do??

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Shafted

Post by Shafted »

you should be grand... my mate just joined knew no one and we just wondered on in
jamesie
Lord Chancellor

Post by jamesie »

shafted, whatever happened your legendary away days??? :evil:

is it:

a) marriage

or

b) (yet another) injury :roll:
Shafted

Post by Shafted »

Jamesie they'll be back next season... had to have a moratorium on away travel this year due to funding the wedding and a honeymoon in sri lanka and the maldives!

but next season has been negotiated and agreed :lol:

she even bought me a season ticket!! :P
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

Divorce her and let her marry me ...........
Romeo47 Alpha 52
jamesie
Lord Chancellor

Post by jamesie »

colinh wrote:Divorce her and let her marry me ...........
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
craftynick
Warrior Chief
Location: The home of cheap sangria & cheaper men - Barcelona

Post by craftynick »

pwrmoore wrote:
ultimate ulster chick wrote:smokey
I didn't think it was too bad to be honest - though you were sitting in a corner full of smokers chick. From my vantage point in front of the big screen it was fine.
actually yet again Chick has been mistaken for someone else - she didnt care to join us UAFC Ladettes in the smokers corner - in fact she was in the bar next door (traitor) :evil:
How beatiful it is do nothing, and then rest afterward - Spanish proverb
ultimate ulster chick
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ultimate ulster chick »

:shock: weird Nicola! I was just about to post that same comment. I was in the bar not the lounge...
colind
Squire

Post by colind »

Mike

I'll be up in CI for the game and am a rugby club member so I'll sign you in if required but think it's nothing to worry about.
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

ultimate ulster chick wrote::shock: weird Nicola! I was just about to post that same comment. I was in the bar not the lounge...
apologies chick - I was thinking of someone else :oops: :D
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
craftynick
Warrior Chief
Location: The home of cheap sangria & cheaper men - Barcelona

Post by craftynick »

pwrmoore wrote:
ultimate ulster chick wrote::shock: weird Nicola! I was just about to post that same comment. I was in the bar not the lounge...
apologies chick - I was thinking of someone else :oops: :D
DAMN i was looking forward to telling you that, to coin your phrase :lol: :lol: :lol:
How beatiful it is do nothing, and then rest afterward - Spanish proverb