Cardiff v Ulster Live updates

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

PaddyM
Novice

Re: Cardiff v Ulster Live updates

Post by PaddyM »

scrum5 wrote:After a splendid trip to Welford Road and encountering some of the best rugby fans I have encountered, I think and hope the Tigers can and will turn over Clermont + Leicester are starting to find a bit of form.
I would love to see them do it, but very much doubt I will. The Tigers are one of the very few English sides I have any time for.
UpAtSix
Initiate

Post by UpAtSix »

Leicester fans are grand but their team won't be able to hear them in the cauldron Clermont play in. Clermont will spank them, I have no doubt.
MattMo
Initiate

Post by MattMo »

I think we've all grown a healthy respect for them, they're a proud Rugby area, and since I now live in England, I feel it right that I find a team or two that I respect.
Saying that, I can't see them managing what Leinster didn't manage to do last year, and beat Clermont... home or away. Also, this means a lot to Clermont, after reaching the final last year and losing, reaching the semi the year before (and after the horror show that was the final for us, you would have to say at very least we would have been the underdogs), Clermont have been building.
As for us, we need to focus, all I was saying, was that winning ugly wouldn't be a bad way to go, same applies for if Leicester are our opponents.
Payne to play 13 for Leinster or 15 for Ulster