Are we headed for dark times??

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Re: Are we headed for dark times??

Post by damianmcr »

You could include Charles in the 12 and 13 as well
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Deraless wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Yes yes yes this is all fine and good but which ballix removed my post and why? Utterly non-contentious I would have thought.
Keep your hair on BaggyTrousers, no one removed your post as I am just after checking, it must never have been posted properly. >elvis
Is Baggy really HTS? Hmmmmm.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Unlike HTS I haven't had a drink in some time , last drinks, 2 pints at the match last Friday, this 4 weeks & 5 days migraine (not that I'm counting) is ruining my life.

It's a wonder I haven't shot some muthafukka's face off. :shock: :shock: :shock:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Yes yes yes this is all fine and good but which ballix removed my post and why? Utterly non-contentious I would have thought.
The security software probably detected a likely case of personation.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Just listened to it. Fantastic interview.
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
Keep your hair on BaggyTrousers, no one removed your post as I am just after checking, it must never have been posted properly. >elvis
Feck, it's a plot I tell yis. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers Fonz, late night wooden fingers I suppose, the ould insomnia is playing me up. :thumleft:
That's probably because you drink that peat flavoured pish they call whisky in Scotland rather than Ulster's finest Whiskey which aids restful sleep and contentment.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

BaggyTrousers wrote:At the risk of annoying friends, if someone has funds to provide for the women's game fine, help them out. I am also more than happy for URSC to provide any funds they may be able to & on whatever basis they wish, but I tell you this:

I LOATHE ANY FALSE IDEA THAT THERE SHOULD BE EQUALITY IN RESPECT OF HOW ORGANISATIONS LIKE URSC SHOULD CONTRIBUTE TO MENS & WOMENS RUGBY.

There is no sense in which they are remotely equal................furthermore I don't care, I just don't, no interest in it whatsoever.

Sorry ladies .............oh yeah, and sorry for SHOUTING. :roll:
100%
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Deraless wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
Is Baggy really HTS? Hmmmmm.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Unlike HTS I haven't had a drink in some time , last drinks, 2 pints at the match last Friday, this 4 weeks & 5 days migraine (not that I'm counting) is ruining my life.

It's a wonder I haven't shot some muthafukka's face off. :shock: :shock: :shock:
A high % of migraines are caused by 'teeth grinding', particularly at night. Clenched jaws are the cause. A dental guard which stops this ends the migraine and if you get a 'mandible advancement device' type it will also stop you snoring so Mrs B.T. doesn't want to kill you. Worth checking out with your dentist.