Ulster v Leinster

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster v Leinster

Post by BR »

6 - 20
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Bart S wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:People even if Folk folks.... We're still left with dung...

We're not good enough despite saffers, our school system is not producing anything in the half back department, and our forwards are soft as shyte.

Les is a good Scape goat, but if you think things would improve if he fecks off yer deluded and myopically challenged.

Sorry, Fleg you are wrong, if the man at the top is a muppet, what you get is muppetry.

Right, I'll say it yet again, I am absolutely staggered that not one guy on the coaching team has noticed a problem with Christian Leali'ifano kicking from hand on the right-hand side of the pitch. I'll guarantee every soul reading this that Cullen & Lancaster noticed.

Why in fuc'ks name a month after I raised this has nothing been done about it? It only took 2 weeks for FOLK to appoint Hendy as Captain at my urging. To be frank I'm getting Pi$$ed off telling them what they are doing wrong only for them to take their own sweet time in getting things sorted.

Stevie Wonder, who like me has never seen this inside of his house, could see that Leafyfanny should not kick from the right-hand side near touch. Mind you I thought he played really well tonight.

LES, FFFS I repeat you have 2 very strong left-footed kickers, would you FFFS use one of them. :duh:

Baggy - getting rid of Les would be a small step in the right direction but i don't think it would solve a huge amount longer term. Kiss should carry the can because he has been there the longest and has run out of excuses, regardless of what could be seen as a disastrous situation we have found ourselves in with the PJ/Olding scenario followed by Coetzee and to a lesser extent the regular absence of Deysel. BUT until we unearth some real depth or a wealthy benefactor with no IRFU influence then i honestly can't see things getting much better.
You really think that it doesn't really matter if the man in charge is a dipshit who not only can't see for himself but can't even read common sense about a right to left kicker taking kicks from the extreme right of the pitch, especially given two powerful left-footed kickers starting?

I don't know what they are paying him but I'd sort a lot of things out for half the money.

Oi Fit, I'm available for a quick fix, sack the chube and I'll sort things within a couple of months to put things on the right track. Yeah, It'll mean you go too, but FFFS we want what's best for the team don't we. >EW

It's a simple game guys, look at how simply Mexico played the second half, nothing complicated, pressure, unrelenting pressure, nothing brilliant all a simple plan to do the little that was needed, If people like Bart don't understand the importance of proper coaching .....................well it's the Ulster Way. :duh: :duh: :duh:

It's just very straightforward, we have a guy who is just not good enough calling the shots.

Shambles.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

222toHounslow wrote:Elephant in the room, Rory was f”cking awful!

Young AC was ok.
AC is 25......

Elephant in the room, big Rodney was outstanding.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

I watched an AIL match today with far less handling errors than that shambles, perhaps it is time for them to forget analysis of matches in training and just run up and down the pitch passing the ball for a week or two in training, nothing fancy just pass the bloody ball on the move catch it and pass it on to the next in line.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

You know what will come of this whole debacle?

Absolutely nothing.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

thecrouch wrote:You know what will come of this whole debacle?

Absolutely nothing.
Yip, nada, zilch, feck all squared but sure has Les said we will learn from it yet ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Rooster wrote:

Absolutely nothing.
Yip, nada, zilch, feck all squared but sure has Les said we will learn from it yet ?
The lads will work extra hard in training this week and are determined to prove a point next Saturday against the Kings.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

thecrouch wrote:
Rooster wrote:

Absolutely nothing.
The lads will work extra hard in training this week and are determined to prove a point next Saturday against the Kings.
:duh: :duh: :duh:
Rory Best
pg106
Initiate

Post by pg106 »

It’s not even passing and catching the ball, the number of times that the ball is lost forward in contact is ridiculous. It is the same week after week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

pg106 wrote:It’s not even passing and catching the ball, the number of times that the ball is lost forward in contact is ridiculous. It is the same week after week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It feels and looks like we don't see a rugby ball between games.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Bart S wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:People even if Folk folks.... We're still left with dung...

We're not good enough despite saffers, our school system is not producing anything in the half back department, and our forwards are soft as shyte.

Les is a good Scape goat, but if you think things would improve if he fecks off yer deluded and myopically challenged.

Sorry, Fleg you are wrong, if the man at the top is a muppet, what you get is muppetry.

Right, I'll say it yet again, I am absolutely staggered that not one guy on the coaching team has noticed a problem with Christian Leali'ifano kicking from hand on the right-hand side of the pitch. I'll guarantee every soul reading this that Cullen & Lancaster noticed.

Why in fuc'ks name a month after I raised this has nothing been done about it? It only took 2 weeks for FOLK to appoint Hendy as Captain at my urging. To be frank I'm getting Pi$$ed off telling them what they are doing wrong only for them to take their own sweet time in getting things sorted.

Stevie Wonder, who like me has never seen this inside of his house, could see that Leafyfanny should not kick from the right-hand side near touch. Mind you I thought he played really well tonight.

LES, FFFS I repeat you have 2 very strong left-footed kickers, would you FFFS use one of them. :duh:

Baggy - getting rid of Les would be a small step in the right direction but i don't think it would solve a huge amount longer term. Kiss should carry the can because he has been there the longest and has run out of excuses, regardless of what could be seen as a disastrous situation we have found ourselves in with the PJ/Olding scenario followed by Coetzee and to a lesser extent the regular absence of Deysel. BUT until we unearth some real depth or a wealthy benefactor with no IRFU influence then i honestly can't see things getting much better.
You really think that it doesn't really matter if the man in charge is a dipshit who not only can't see for himself but can't even read common sense about a right to left kicker taking kicks from the extreme right of the pitch, especially given two powerful left-footed kickers starting?

I don't know what they are paying him but I'd sort a lot of things out for half the money.

Oi Fit, I'm available for a quick fix, sack the chube and I'll sort things within a couple of months to put things on the right track. Yeah, It'll mean you go too, but FFFS we want what's best for the team don't we. >EW

It's a simple game guys, look at how simply Mexico played the second half, nothing complicated, pressure, unrelenting pressure, nothing brilliant all a simple plan to do the little that was needed, If people like Bart don't understand the importance of proper coaching .....................well it's the Ulster Way. :duh: :duh: :duh:

It's just very straightforward, we have a guy who is just not good enough calling the shots.

Shambles.

Baggy - i agree about Kiss not being good enough, but the pressure tonight came from a shambolic lineout and was very much self inflicted, rather than a Leinster master tactic. It was evident before half time that this was going to pieces and yet we did nothing about it. Which of the coaches should be sorting that out, telling us to win a few easy ines at 2 of whatever. Best thing we could have done tonight was miss touch as the mexicans may have dropped the kick rather than have a lineout.

Bar Henderson, not 1 player in our pack compares to the 2011/2012 pack, with Best and Henry nowhere near the players they were then as age has caught up with them to some extent.
As KOTH said we are an average side. Do you honestly think Gibbes replacing Kiss is gong to make things a lot better on the pitch? Our problems start up front and selection wise there hasn't been that much to argue with in the pack this season. I wish we had a couple of big ball carriers whom Les was neglecting, but sadly I don't think that is the case.

Let's not forget this is Jono's first appointment as Head Coach and whilst he may well do a better job than Kiss he needs time to learn about the job as well.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Fix the lineout and hold onto the ball. I don't think I've ever seen such a pathetic lineout. Gibbes out. Also the defence out wide is still shyte, after two years. FOLK. We made that an easy easy win for Leinster. You cannot make so many mistakes and win a rugby match. An average Leinster side beat us but it could have been a Cardiff or Edinburgh.

I thought the pack matched them in the first half. Big Jean going off meant big Stu was the main ball carrier again. It sucks for him because he gets the flak but it is team orders (confirmed by a player).

I enjoyed Rodney FM. The hits kept coming. Why was he left on until the 73rd minute though?? He had a great first half and then the mistakes started coming. FOLK.

If FOLK selects Trimble or Bowe again I'll fcuking scream. Bowe can manage a high ball but that is it. Start Ludik, Gilroy on the bench.

FOLK.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Close at half time but we had the wind at our backs in the first. Some good defence at that stage. We couged up some ball as is our tradition but in the first so did Leinster. Scrum looked excellent. There was a lot of talk in the build up about how Leinster's front row would tear us a new one. I wonder did we focus too much on scrums and not enough on line-outs. By 50 mins they knew they could hoof it out anywhere and still probably win back possession.

Cairns looked ok. Quick pass. Maybe caught a few team mates out. Willing to back himself. Few dodgy kicks but did the basics well.

Lilly's touch kicks were better but he kicked another ko out on the full.

The Rodinator was great in defence but how many times does he drop the ball at first receiver? More than 50%?

Other than the scrum/try, Dave Kearney's drop of a certain score was the only other thing that put a smile on my face. They scored when he was off and we had a man advantage. Poor.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Gonna have some team next up. Think Deysel will be rested and the Ireland squad members not available (cept Tredders and maybe Herring possibly). Gilly should be back next week.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

Deraless wrote:Gonna have some team next up. Think Deysel will be rested and the Ireland squad members not available (cept Tredders and maybe Herring possibly). Gilly should be back next week.
Deysel is Ok when in top form, but nothing special. Coetzee is great when fit but he is never fit ( he was actually much better about 3-4 seasons ago whe he was a lot lighter, and a fast, mobile flanker for the Boks; with his bulk came his demise.) I'm fed up depending on foreign signings for the future of Ulster rugby. We are not producing the home-grown players who are up to it. Compare with Leinster who have top class academy kids coming through in abundance. A sad state of affairs.