The run in.....

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Re: The run in.....

Post by justinr73 »

With the prediction of a 4th place finish and a trip to the fair city of Galway.

I've hedged my bets as regards entertainment that weekend and got a couple of tickets to see the Dandy Warhols in Camden.

So, will it be the Huntsman Inn or the World's End.....?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Doakie doesñ't have talk some shyte! He's only after saying we could sneak into the top 2 if a "couple of results" go our way :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

big mervyn wrote:Doakie doesñ't have talk some shyte! He's only after saying we could sneak into the top 2 if a "couple of results" go our way :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And that confirms what most of us know, Doak clown.
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
twiglet
Initiate

Post by twiglet »

Wins for Munster, Connacht and Leinster ,next weekend, could well see two Irish teams in the final and four Irish teams in the ERC next year.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

twiglet wrote:Wins for Munster, Connacht and Leinster ,next weekend, could well see two Irish teams in the final and four Irish teams in the ERC next year.
Other permutations for that too.

According to Beeb that's not possible though - In Connacht's match report this weekend, they said they were playing Munster next weekend! :roll:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Hmmm so catching Connacht is not out of the question although Ospreys (nor Munster for that matter) do not tend to cough up 5 points on home turf!
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Just a wee thought for the fire ... after the 'complaints' from Glasgow the year we had to play the final at the RDS ... I suggest we demand a huge % of tickets if we have to go to Glasgow ...
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

justinr73 wrote:Hmmm so catching Connacht is not out of the question although Ospreys (nor Munster for that matter) do not tend to cough up 5 points on home turf!
Yes, to catch Connacht, we need 5 points away to Ospreys and for Connacht to lose without a bonus point - same number of wins and losses but we have better points difference.
To catch Leinster, they would have to lose to Treviso without a bonus point and there is a fat chance of that happening!
I would settle for fourth place.
Bo***cks to Brexit