Replacement 10

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Replacement 10

Post by Dave »

What if he doesn't turn up for training because he'd rather head down to Newtonards and go on the rob?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Then he'd be ta self fulfilling bellend prophecy!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dont want Cooper

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

That's not balcony related innuendo btw.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

If Keatley comes as a back up bench to McPhillips — would he sign up to the cause or be half hearted ?

And that is the problem any player approached can see Ulster are in development of IQ players and they could be second fiddlers for 2 or 3 years
which doesn’t inspire me with confidence in obtaining “a die for the shirt player”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

I'd like Paddy back

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:I'd like Paddy back

Someone should look into this
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

thecrouch wrote:
Dave wrote:Keatley will lose games all on his own. We don't need that.
He's not that bad David.

Keatley or Cooper, it's a no brainer. Get Keatley and then sign some other players. No point blowing our load all over Quade.
He's not that bad at all. Give him half the games, half to McP. Fight for the SDC game shirt. Bring one of the other lads in for subs bench and give him regular 20 mins. If they show they're ready, then 3 way fight for the shirt. No doubt there'll be plenty of injuries and everyone will get a chance. Spend the money elsewhere on some durable, hard working players, no marquees at all. Look how much good the last one did for us? We don't need them for 3 years at least! Build a team on merit and hard work, nobody gets to go home to NZ when their missus doesn't like Belfast, no more dead wood. Pay for a hit on that waste of space buying the farm. He must think we're right d1cks laughing all the way to the bank. We're are a jokeshop and I don't envy the person who has to come in and clean up the mess that has been created the last number of years.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Carbs gave a masterclass today on proving that without Paddy ... Ireland are royally fecked if Sexton gets injured.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Cornerfleg wrote:Carbs gave a masterclass today on proving that without Paddy ... Ireland are royally fecked if Sexton gets injured.
His hitchkick is world class

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Rooster wrote:
stickinout wrote:
Rooster wrote:Best option is to try and get Steyn to come over as he can play 12 with McPhilips at 10 and also cover 10 and 15 great option and a smart player who won't cause any riots in pubs etc.

They've both signed contracts Rooster as some noble poster put up yesterday. We really are bare all over the f@cking place.
Are there are such things as break clauses

Does those break clause thingies have anything to do with paying out money for the break? I can't see that happening, sure we won't even pay out to get our head coach over for the Summer. Though, saying that, would a club stand in the way of a player wanting to reunite with his family? You might be on to something Rooster. He's a solid player too.
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Cornerfleg wrote:
Cooper about to take a pass from Shanners on a wet Friday night ....

You can just imagine being creased over laughing at what unfolds
... just like that!

I've been laughing at this for the last 5 minutes. Might have to make that my new avatar until the rebuild is complete. Let's face it, there's not going to be much opportunity for cheer and merriment for the next couple of seasons.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Cornerfleg wrote:Carbs gave a masterclass today on proving that without Paddy ... Ireland are royally fecked if Sexton gets injured.
Agreed

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

If Sexton does his ACL before the WC and Joey doesn't improve you would be surprised what u-turns the JoeRFU will make.
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

That's what happens when your province doesn't do what its told by HQ! Leinster's 3rd choice 10, Ireland's 2nd, that's a nonsense. Fair enough if he was covering 15 for an injury at Leinster and he'd played 3 or 4 seasons solidly at 10. But, that's not the case.