A little bit of politics folks`

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: A little bit of politics folks`

Post by big mervyn »

F*ck the National Trust.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

big mervyn wrote:F*ck the National Trust.
What have they done now ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Rooster wrote:
Failed to implement a full hunting ban on their property against the wishes of their members and the general public by virtue of some very dodgey proxy voting by the establishment lackeys on the committee. No doubt gongs in the list from patron, the Prince of Wales.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

big mervyn wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Failed to implement a full hunting ban on their property against the wishes of their members and the general public by virtue of some very dodgey proxy voting by the establishment lackeys on the committee. No doubt gongs in the list from patron, the Prince of Wales.
Not surprised they are at the top of the pile wanting farm subsidy stopped for producing food and have it based on environmental management of land so they will then become the biggest beneficiary of the new system after Brexit, between them and RSPB they already claim millions for letting land lie idle in what is known as disadvantaged areas and outstanding natural beauty, they provide the square root of feck all to food production on some of the best land in the UK.
Have to keep in with government to see their system gets followed.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

big mervyn wrote:
Rooster wrote:
That's crap - I'm glad I left them now.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Good man Paul, feck'em. I've never been a member, I use their properties as and when rather than pay an annual stipend, it would be foolhardy to expect something with that title to be anything more than a part of the establishment, almost certainly Tories to a man & woman. :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Oi, Shan are you there. I was watching the news and up pops Gerard Adams, batin' intil the Teashop for his remarks on Gerard's Nordie puppet, Blondie O'Neill.

Gerard harangued the Teashop but suddenly launched into, I assume Irish, it sounded like he said, that the 70% of nationalists were "geroid na farag" with the Teashop.

Any idea what the greybeard loon was rambling about?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

I'm a national trust member and I didn't even realise that entitled me to hunt on their properties.
Who said this forum wasn't informative?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

bazzaj wrote:I'm a national trust member and I didn't even realise that entitled me to hunt on their properties.
Every day's a school day here Jizzer.

If you have a TV that gets BBC NI stick it on quickly, you will see the 20th century come to life on the Nolan as some mad old basterds try again and again to demand the right to say what a woman can do with her body.

To see weemin viciously attacking that right makes me despise them. Mrs White is the madest fecker I've ever seen on the nonsense that is the Fatboy Show.

Ah ballix, too late.
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

On hols so never got it Bagster.
I might get it on iplayet catch up though with a bit of luck.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
bazzaj wrote:I'm a national trust member and I didn't even realise that entitled me to hunt on their properties.
Every day's a school day here Jizzer.

If you have a TV that gets BBC NI stick it on quickly, you will see the 20th century come to life on the Nolan as some mad old basterds try again and again to demand the right to say what a woman can do with her body.

To see weemin viciously attacking that right makes me despise them. Mrs White is the madest fecker I've ever seen on the nonsense that is the Fatboy Show.

Ah ballix, too late.
... and we thought mad Bernie was bonkers!
The mad feckers who regularly phone in the Nolan Show are now top table guests on his telly show. Mrs White stood in the 2015 general elections. You'll be gratified to hear she finished bottom of the poll, although her voice is deemed important enough to get air time on one of the biggest local TV shows :roll:
Looking forward to Norman from Bangor next week :banghead:
Big Neville Southall
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

I know Norman he's a lovely man Mervyn.
Leave him.alone.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Mrs White: Sex education is responsible for abortion.

Don't really know if she's to be mocked or pitied.

Merv, I'd pay good money to have Norman from Bangor's address, I consider myself a democrat & believe people are entitled to their opinion - before I pass judgement on it >EW - but in this case, I'd happily put his windies in.
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Just thinking it might be a different Norman I'm thinking about.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

There are several Normans in Bangor, but only one Norman from Bangor, he is a right wing reactionary....... you’d like him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He regularly phones into Fatboy Nolan on the wireless to remind everyone what the bible says on all matters then to help the uneducated and unwashed, throws in his own valuable opinion on why contemporary mores are irrelevant and the word of god carries dominion on all things bright and beautiful.

He delivers this information in such a way as to brook no argument. I’d like to break his glasses, I know he wears glasses because no man of Norman from Bangor’s age could know that much bible without ruining his eyesight.