Edinburgh v Ulster

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Re: Edinburgh v Ulster

Post by shamalicious »

Alister Scott wrote:
damianmcr wrote:Is there any point watching the match on iplayer? Missed it due to the gf complaining about not being able to go out and do stuff :banghead:
Never mind watching it on iPlayer, what are going to do about the gf? Poor form - wind her in, or ditch her!
Ah my OH would be lucky if he was as keen on rugby as I am!

First half might be worth a re-watch.
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
backawaygoonahead
Chancellor to the King

Post by backawaygoonahead »

Alister Scott wrote:
damianmcr wrote:Is there any point watching the match on iplayer? Missed it due to the gf complaining about not being able to go out and do stuff :banghead:
Never mind watching it on iPlayer, what are going to do about the gf? Poor form - wind her in, or ditch her!
Good advice Alister. I can only add that if she is merely a girlfriend just think how much rugby you will be watching should you ever make the foolish decision to marry. :shock:

Have you had her checked out? How can you be sure she isn't a witch? If you are sure that she isn't a witch your best plan would be to grow a pair and tell her you are watching the rugby.

You are suffering from a rare condition called "Rush Syndrome" which displays as irrational fear of a girlfriend. In extreme cases it can cause a sudden desire to leave the country and no matter how rational that decision may appear frequently, having booked your flight there is a sudden aversion to travel.

Finally, no don't watch it on iPlayer, it will make you more unhappy than your girlfriend does. In reality she saved you from a ruined night. Perhaps a shopping trip next Friday would be a suitable way of thanking her.

Before you insult somebody you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you insult them you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!

Bullshit: the art of making the idiotic sound sensible.

Times I just sits and thinks, and times I just sits.
Husky
Novice

Post by Husky »

backawaygoonahead wrote:You are suffering from a rare condition called "Rush Syndrome" which displays as irrational fear of a girlfriend. In extreme cases it can cause a sudden desire to leave the country and no matter how rational that decision may appear frequently, having booked your flight there is a sudden aversion to travel.
I thought Rush's girlfriend was about as real as Norman Bates mother in 'Psycho'. :scratch:
“I have as much authority as the Pope. I just don’t have as many people who believe it.”
Alister Scott
Steward

Post by Alister Scott »

In that case, try not to think too much, Husky :duck: