URSC Facebook in Meltdown

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: URSC Facebook in Meltdown

Post by Snipe Watson »

Russ wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:See he is back, must not be afraid of Gary anymore.
Does he still go to games?
Hts is allowed back and I'm not?
And that surprises you, or are you just making conversation?
I did nothing wrong and was threatened with violence
And that surprises you?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Russ wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Russ wrote:
Dave wrote: Does he still go to games?
Hts is allowed back and I'm not?
And that surprises you, or are you just making conversation?
I did nothing wrong and was threatened with violence
And that surprises you?
No
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Nah, me neither.
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

What channel is the match on? :roll:
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Hmm, I kinda let the whole business die down for the sake of the URSC, but one or two recent posts on FB have pee'd me off. And not just me >EW

So, I might just have to return to the affair.

FOR THE ATTENTION OF MR TAYLOR - THIS IS NOT A THREAT OF VIOLENCE TOWARDS YOU, YOUR DAUGHTER, OR ANYONE ELSE IN YOUR FAMILY CIRCLE!!!!!!! (Do yez think I made that clear enough?)
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Gary wrote:
Hmm, I kinda let the whole business die down for the sake of the URSC, but one or two recent posts on FB have pee'd me off. And not just me >EW

So, I might just have to return to the affair.

FOR THE ATTENTION OF MR TAYLOR - THIS IS NOT A THREAT OF VIOLENCE TOWARDS YOU, YOUR DAUGHTER, OR ANYONE ELSE IN YOUR FAMILY CIRCLE!!!!!!! (Do yez think I made that clear enough?)
Stop that feckin winking >threaten
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Ah, Rooster, that wink is to demonstrate that there is something interesting afoot. >EW >EW >EW >EW >EW >EW
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Gary wrote:
So, I might just have to return to the affair
He will be locking up the missus now
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

What a clown.
It's the hope that kills you.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

image.jpg
image.jpg (126.11 KiB) Viewed 588 times
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Hts out?
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

I can't do smarmy fecks
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
OnTheWestCarbuncle
Novice

Post by OnTheWestCarbuncle »

Russ wrote:
Ithryn wrote:Tbh I dont think it is helpful winding them up. Creates a headache for the volunteers who run URSC and creates a lot of noise on the page, blocking the helpful stuff.
I actually asked a proper question, it was a Friday night and I forgot there was a week or 2 off

Bucked straight out

The volunteers are clueless and only out to make themselves look better in my opinion
Just so you can lend some weight to that comment, it would be great if you could fill us in on the URSC volunteers you know, have ever met, have interacted with online, their motivations, aspirations, examples of their self promotion etc. clearly you must be in the know and without naming names it would be great for you to let us know so we are no longer duped by these people.
SUFTU
Cables
Ulster Rugby statistician and corrector of journalists / programme editors / CEOs (Moondance2012)
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

OnTheWestCarbuncle wrote:
Russ wrote:
Ithryn wrote:Tbh I dont think it is helpful winding them up. Creates a headache for the volunteers who run URSC and creates a lot of noise on the page, blocking the helpful stuff.
I actually asked a proper question, it was a Friday night and I forgot there was a week or 2 off

Bucked straight out

The volunteers are clueless and only out to make themselves look better in my opinion
Just so you can lend some weight to that comment, it would be great if you could fill us in on the URSC volunteers you know, have ever met, have interacted with online, their motivations, aspirations, examples of their self promotion etc. clearly you must be in the know and without naming names it would be great for you to let us know so we are no longer duped by these people.
Calm yourself down
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

OnTheWestCarbuncle wrote:
Russ wrote:

Bucked straight out

I have met quite a few, they kinda remind me of a cross between a train spotter and a man united fan . Now I may be wrong , but was there not an issue before about abusing some perks,
Last edited by Kofi Annan on Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.