Bordeaux v Ulster

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Kanbei
Novice

Re: Bordeaux v Ulster

Post by Kanbei »

Of all the stupid things Paul Marshall has done in his career that has to be ranked as the worst. Absolutely no composure at all.
Cracker
Squire

Post by Cracker »

We all know how PM is. The big question is can the coaching staff not see this and realise that anyone would be better. He should never be brought on the pitch and certainly not at such a crucial time. Simply the fault lies with the coaches who make the calls. He's a nice guy but not never nearly good enough for this level of rugby I also agree that Rodger has been a great servant over the years but his time is long gone.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

HammerTime wrote:Not to appear crass in light of Axels death but looks like the coaches/players are conveniently going to get away without a post match explanation on that pish they served up. No doubt all some of the players have in their mind is getting out on the lash with McIlroy tonight.
Back to back inaccurate posts, well done. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

With the constraints that the IRFU shackle us with and the absolute inability to produce backrow forwards, that is our level, we will give teams a game at Ravers, plucky away performances for 60-70 minutes only to capitulate, and a Top 6 team in a league with 6 teams of real note. Spend big money on marquee signings for games like these and they're missing, expect that result all the time.
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Kanbei
Novice

Post by Kanbei »

Bryn: "The 2nd half was nothing short of atrocious, I'm absolutely gobsmacked by how we played in that 2nd half"
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

One of the youngsters would have at least out their foot over the ball for that pen. They would never have had the balls to just tap and go. p's problem is brainfarts combined with not being good enough but not being able to realise it.

The kick-off returned for a try was again stupid and no communication. Trimble went beyond the ball hoping for a tap-back. Once ball was secured he was out of position and a bloody big gap was left as no-one went to fill in.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
20161016_152853.png
Why to we redact Bakebook posts, surely the guilty deserve their moment in the spotlight of shame?

This practice must stop forthwith, cretins deserve to be unmasked, I do it regularly with Agen-le-tete after all, it's valuable work. :D
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

How long was our plans for world domination ? I like Bryn, straight forward talker and not afraid to call a spade a spade without being all wishy washy PC, would make a better CEO!
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:
20161016_152853.png
Why to we redact Bakebook posts, surely the guilty deserve their moment in the spotlight of shame?

This practice must stop forthwith, cretins deserve to be unmasked, I do it regularly with Agen-le-tete after all, it's valuable work. :D
I only redact to ensure nobody comes after the owners of this great site, tying them in costly litigation
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Kanbei wrote:Bryn: "The 2nd half was nothing short of atrocious, I'm absolutely gobsmacked by how we played in that 2nd half"
The thing is I'm not, we have been playing like that for the last 3 seasons....
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Kanbei wrote:Bryn: "The 2nd half was nothing short of atrocious, I'm absolutely gobsmacked by how we played in that 2nd half"
No questioning the accuracy of that statement. Or the legitimacy of the sentiment.
HammerTime
Warrior Assassin

Post by HammerTime »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
HammerTime wrote:Not to appear crass in light of Axels death but looks like the coaches/players are conveniently going to get away without a post match explanation on that pish they served up. No doubt all some of the players have in their mind is getting out on the lash with McIlroy tonight.
Back to back inaccurate posts, well done. :thumleft:
So then you are a fan of Marshall, Diack, Wilson et al. You also like to rest your best players in vital away matches Connaught, Oyannax etc, fully confident that you just have to turn up to win. Hmm yes. All the talk was from Kiss was about the tragic news which is understandable and convienient for him (in terms of the match itself). Good to hear Bryn speak what we've known for years hopefully the press hammer it home in the next few days. And of course an old fart like you would be oblivious to the fact that seemingly many of the Ulster boys main outlook in life is to swan about Belfast's 'top' nightspots thinking they aren't anything less than walking Gods when in fact other than pulling on the white jersey, they have achieved sweet some of fk all in their Rugby careers .. All while trying to see who can be McIlroys top buddy. Yea, well done.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

So beagle effectively cost us a losers bonus, 3 points begging in front of the posts at a time we needed a converted try and a penalty to win and the stupid wee feckers runs with the ball then stops and chucks a stupid pass, I sincerely hope Bryn does not renew his contract
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Gerald the Mole wrote:How long was our plans for world domination ? I like Bryn, straight forward talker and not afraid to call a spade a spade without being all wishy washy PC, would make a better CEO!
Don't forget those plans were revised but lets not worry if all other KPI's are being hit.. more clubs and players than ever playing rugby in Ulster thats all that matters.. are PC CEO is probably more interested in other matters.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:So beagle effectively cost us a losers bonus, 3 points begging in front of the posts at a time we needed a converted try and a penalty to win and the stupid wee feckers runs with the ball then stops and chucks a stupid pass, I sincerely hope Bryn does not renew his contract
I hope Bryn sacks him on the spot