Injury Update

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Re: Injury Update ........RUAN !!

Post by Wee Woman »

Nooooo! But let's wait for official word on the diagnosis eh :duck:
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

So long as piri weepu is not mentioned as a ringer
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

shamalicious wrote:Bakebook fans are commenting on a screenshot of St Ruan complaining about the sound system at Ravenhill!
But we have Marshall and Humph plus Nick is playing well.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BuckRogers wrote:Lot of armchair physio's doing some pink panther investigating.
Yip. We know nothing yet.

To be fair to my mucker on the terrace last night, I was skeptical whenever he called Cave as 'ribs' from the opposite side of the ground. I see here it is confirmed.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BuckRogers
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by BuckRogers »

BR wrote:
BuckRogers wrote:Lot of armchair physio's doing some pink panther investigating.

To be fair to my mucker on the terrace last night, I was skeptical whenever he called Cave as 'ribs' from the opposite side of the ground. I see here it is confirmed.
Your mucker might have had his ribs tickled once or twice before and could spot the way Cave was carrying himself from personal experience. I suspected that from my own experiences.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BuckRogers wrote:
BR wrote:

Your mucker might have had his ribs tickled once or twice before and could spot the way Cave was carrying himself from personal experience. I suspected that from my own experiences.
But from the Aquinas 22 of the terrace? He did well
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BuckRogers
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by BuckRogers »

No doubt
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Injury Update

Post by BaggyTrousers »

WuzaFlanker wrote:
ruckover wrote:i think the words 'all in contention' means their ok :D good news for us - we'll need all of them
Or they could be trying to keep the French guessing?

Whatever team we field, it is going to have to be exceptionally well drilled and more important (IMHO) much more committed, accurate and intense than we've seen thus far this season.
Absolutely Wuza , so far I have rated our performances 5 from 10 & 4.5 from 10 respectively. "Early Doors Up to Yet" as Ronnie Racist would say but not too much time for getting the act together.

Can anyone quote what the link said? It appears broken.

Is Ruan alive or dead, I missed the game this morning?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

damianmcr wrote:
shamalicious wrote:Bakebook fans are commenting on a screenshot of St Ruan complaining about the sound system at Ravenhill!
Well Damo if you are a fan of wrong options, brainfarts & running 25 metres sideways to go one metre forward, we should be just fine & fecking dandy. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
damianmcr wrote:
Well Damo if you are a fan of wrong options, brainfarts & running 25 metres sideways to go one metre forward, we should be just fine & fecking dandy. >EW
I hope you know I was just quoting Facebook Baggy.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Injury Update

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Mac wrote:Bad news for Ulster as Pienaar carried off with suspected knee injury

http://www.thescore.ie/ruan-pienaar-uls ... 8-Sep2014/

Oh Ballix, that even looks sore FFS. If he is out for two months never mind more our SoupaDuppa campaign is dead in the water. feck with a capital U.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Sorry for shouting. :oops:
Mac
Chancellor to the King

Post by Mac »

New Zealand inside centre Ma'a Nonu and Springboks scrumhalf Ruan Pienaar could miss the rest of the Rugby Championship after both sustained bad injuries in the All Blacks' bruising 14-10 victory at Wellington Regional Stadium on Saturday.

Nonu appeared to have broken his forearm, All Blacks coach Steve Hansen told reporters, while Pienaar had damaged his knee and could be out for between six and eight weeks, his Springboks counterpart Heyneke Meyer added
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/rugby-nonu ... --spt.html
Image Image
If You Have To Ask....You Don't Understand
namron
Warrior Chief

Re: Injury Update ........6 - 8 RUAN !!

Post by namron »

Weekend now officially ruined ># ># >#
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Injury Update ........6 - 8 RUAN !!