Logan must go

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Re: Logan must go

Post by Cockatrice »

Does anyone know what the significant rugby program is/are that 20,000 of our most deprived children have been through.. anyone?
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

That is embarrassing. Deary me.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Totally ill advised. Did he really think those people wondering where he'd disappeared off to would be placated by him reading out a pre-prepared load of crap? Just makes himself look even more ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

One could argue that (due to the echo in the room) it was conducted this morning by himself/hiswife and a camera on a stand with all other staff enjoying their weekend.

It is such a strange thing. Ulster rugby is in a lot of trouble is this is the sort of carry on they think is deemed acceptable.
MightyRearranger
Warrior

Post by MightyRearranger »

The only way I can see someone else thinking this would be a good idea is if it was the intention of setting him up to look like a fool. It provides a public forum on Ulster Rugby's media pages for people to say what they think and somewhat surprisingly given what's being said they haven't disabled the comments on YouTube.

As an aside the first comment on twitter, from an account that only seems to have been up a few days, makes you wonder if Logan (or someone on his instruction) has actually stooped to the level of creating fake social media accounts to blow his own trumpet.
MightyRearranger
Warrior

Post by MightyRearranger »

Cockatrice wrote:Does anyone know what the significant rugby program is/are that 20,000 of our most deprived children have been through.. anyone?
They probably sent a rugby development officer to Lurgan College.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Logan, it may have been Jesus who said it, but I'm pretty sure it was Ronan Keating who said, "You say it best when you say nothing at all".

It is claimed that Abraham Lincoln said: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt." I believe it is simply an adaptation of one of King Solomon's so-called proverbs. Either way Logan you blew it, you are now considered not just a fool, but also a coward.

FFFS man what were you thinking, a couple of days after your cowardly no-show in front of season ticket holders, you stage manage an "interview" with questions you almost certainly scripted yourself? Foolish.

Wow, you aren't Jesus, you cannot be omnipresent, you attend hundreds of meetings.....................sweet Jesus man, you watch Ulster falling apart, no comment, you see your DOR go, no comment, you see the whole season torn to shreds, no comment, you accept Jono's resignation, no comment. Then under a welter of criticism, you decide to try to bullshit your way out of it. :duh: :duh: :duh:

People who rarely post, post to call you out, two new posters (welcome guys) sign up to call you out, and not one word posted in 30-40 posts saying one favourable word about you.

You have attempted to bullshit us with your achievements in the job, you problem fella is not one of them has happened in the last three years, you failed to mention that this woeful season looks like ending with no playoff for the 2nd year running, even with 2 additional places and do not dare call the playoff for the last SDC place a playoff in the sense we all know & understand.

Let me tell you something Terry, you say we are debt free and cleared millions, guess how? You got more than threequarters of a stadium free of charge and the team attracted crowds well above the budgeted figures post stadium renewal. So look Terry, the fans paid off millions of debt but you will treat us with arrogance and bullshit us at your peril.

Furthermore, you are where the buck stops, how do you explain sitting on your hands whilst an open publicly known feud carried on under your nose in the coaching staff? How do you explain the man you identified not once but twice as the greatest DOR you could source and him being by a large distance the most disastrous coach during your tenure?

You, sir, are a bluffer and that "interview" was an embarrassment. If you care about Ulster Rugby even half as much as yourself you will do the decent thing, understand your time of usefulness has passed and resign.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

I held off posting until my p1sh stopped boiling, but I still find myself imagining swinging my baseball bat and the sound it would make as it connected.
I feel unclean after watching the patronising waffle of a coward who is the best example of cognitive dissonance anyone will ever see.

He must go now.

Three years of accelerating decline, with no end in sight and he comes out from under his rock with meaningless sound bites, aimed at the Disney Giants Fans and yet it seems nobody in Ireland can remove this clown from office.
It took our local media nearly 18 months to hop onboard the FOLK train. How long will it be until they get into the lifeboats with the rest of us onboard Logie’s Torrey Canyon(ask yer Da) because we’re not just sinking, we’re burning up from the inside as well.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Logan ended the troubles. What a Bellend
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

I'm cross and I'm really not a nice person when I'm cross, things die.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

I'll praise Logan for one thing.

He also pronounces his words impeccably. It makes him appear a very smart individual who knows what he is talking about. He must have went to elocution.

Unfortunately you then listen to what he is actually saying....
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

MightyRearranger wrote:The only way I can see someone else thinking this would be a good idea is if it was the intention of setting him up to look like a fool. It provides a public forum on Ulster Rugby's media pages for people to say what they think and somewhat surprisingly given what's being said they haven't disabled the comments on YouTube.

As an aside the first comment on twitter, from an account that only seems to have been up a few days, makes you wonder if Logan (or someone on his instruction) has actually stooped to the level of creating fake social media accounts to blow his own trumpet.
Top comment on facebook is a cracker

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:I'm cross and I'm really not a nice person when I'm cross, things die.
That's the kfc crisis averted then

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

MightyRearranger wrote:The only way I can see someone else thinking this would be a good idea is if it was the intention of setting him up to look like a fool. It provides a public forum on Ulster Rugby's media pages for people to say what they think and somewhat surprisingly given what's being said they haven't disabled the comments on YouTube.

It went up within seconds as I was on Twitter when the video went up and the comment was within 5 seconds. So they had not even time to watch the video.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Rooster wrote:

It went up within seconds as I was on Twitter when the video went up and the comment was within 5 seconds. So they had not even time to watch the video.
Is that Callum White? The guy I called out as fake for referring to Ravenhill as Kingspan.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999