Ulster v Glasgow

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

stickinout
Warrior Chief

Re: Ulster v Glasgow

Post by stickinout »

scapa25 wrote:Congrats Ulster, good luck in the next round.

Cheers Scapa :salut: ,

As i thought, twitchy bums in second half for a while. You lads came out and played clever second half. If you had have done better in the first, who knows what might have happened? For so many close games to end up with 2 points after that campaign is very unlucky. onwards and upwards. We'll see you in the Rabo play offs :thumleft: >drink1 Come on over for it :red:
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

scapa25 wrote:
stickinout wrote:
scapa25 wrote:Congrats Ulster, good luck in the next round.

Cheers Scapa :salut: ,

As i thought, twitchy bums in second half for a while. You lads came out and played clever second half. If you had have done better in the first, who knows what might have happened? For so many close games to end up with 2 points after that campaign is very unlucky. onwards and upwards. We'll see you in the Rabo play offs :thumleft: >drink1 Come on over for it :red:
Lost my link end of the first half, from what I'd seen the Taranaki girls U7 team would have been ashamed of some of our mistakes, throw in Ulster playing smart rugby and there wasn't much hope.

If we make it I'll be there alright :salut:
Good stuff :red: Meet ye for a swally if you like
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

scapa25 wrote:
stickinout wrote:
scapa25 wrote: Lost my link end of the first half, from what I'd seen the Taranaki girls U7 team would have been ashamed of some of our mistakes, throw in Ulster playing smart rugby and there wasn't much hope.

If we make it I'll be there alright :salut:

Good stuff :red: Meet ye for a swally if you like
Deal. You may have to remind me though :duh:
Aye, that's alright, i will, but that doesn't mean i'm buying all night!
craigchalmers
Novice

Post by craigchalmers »

Good night had at ravers, felt we deserved a closer scoreline than we got In the end, but cant complain.. good luck in the, quarters - glad it's you and not saints :)

See you all in the pro 12 final!

Oh, and glad I came! This talk about protests and riots proved to be just that! Great time had by most..