Bad News Day for the DUPers.

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Bad News Day for the DUPers.

Post by Snipe Watson »

Dave wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Dave wrote:Can we sign some decent NIQ politcos?
Entire state department management team are on scouring the Jobfinder.
What's Obama up to? Image Image
Playing golf it would seem.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Rooster wrote:
promenader 2 wrote:
ColinM wrote:So today the DUP leader has backed her right hand man to come out of this with clean hands. About time they told us who made the mistakes for so far it has been only denial and egg will end up on faces somewhere.

Have to say it feels a bit uneasy having the election in the middle of the inquiry time period, the voters should have the right to hear the findings first as we could end up with another election in the autumn over it. Of course the inquiry could have been avoided but that wouldnt suit the DUPers.
Arlene also claimed, not so long ago, that the SPAD Brimstone was resigning from his post simply because he'd woken up one morning and decided to move on. She did so while blinking uncontrollably and looking uncomfortable, which is what she does when she's telling porkers. Then it transpires that Brimstone had removed a new boiler from his own house and replaced it with one of the RHI boilers in order to take advantage of the money on offer. Instead of hanging the fraudulent cnut out to dry, Arlene thanked him for his services to the party. (Presumably the services included exerting party political pressure on Jenny Palmer - on behalf of that even bigger cnut Nelson McCausland - when she was a Board member of the Housing Executive, as well as falsifying documents in order to cover Nelson's tracks over the Red Sky scandal). Arlene would no doubt maintain that she knew nothing about any of this, in the same way that she was unaware that other DUP SPADs and MLAs had family connections up to their oxters in RHI. Because she knew nothing about these connections, she was obviously totally unaware that some in her party had a strong motive to ensure that the RHI gravy train didn't hit the buffers too soon. I've no doubt too that she's unaware if any DUP donors have made money from the scheme, either directly by installing boilers, or indirectly by being involved in the wood pellet business. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak a lot of weasel shyte - that should be Arlene's motto.
Brimstone should be done for fraud if he is using a commercial scheme RHI burner to heat his house.
Believe me on this SF have plenty to hide in the RHI scheme also, just they have coverered it up better, I would hazard a guess the biggest fraudsters heating empty sheds with multiple burners are more likely to vote SF than DUP
Michelle O'Neill would not be squeeky clean either in some of her past duties as MLA.
As I said
http://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/busine ... -1-7795440
• Michelle O’Neill has defended promoting RHI, saying “there were no particular concerns about it” at the time. She said: “My department promoted a wide range of grant schemes for farmers, most run by the EU, some by the Department of the Environment and some run by Arlene Foster’s department (DETI), as well as our own schemes. “I did not attend any of these events.”
She must have forgotten about the promotion of grant schemes to certain sections of the community in advance of them being made officially public, then again since she didn't record being at said events as she should have done she can't very well say she was at them. Bit of a catch 22 when you attend events organised with yourself as a speaker talking about something you should not be making public :roll:
Arlene and Michelle will go well together, both have selective amnesia when it suits their adgenda.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
WeeWorld
Initiate

Post by WeeWorld »

i don't have much time for Fintan O'Toole but he did have one gem in this piece about the DUP today.
There used to be talk that Fianna Fáil would establish a northern branch – who knew that it would be the DUP?
Yes, that's me in the avatar!
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Irish Times had a brief mention yesterday of the IRA using Bus Eirann to smuggle TNT across the border as recently as last year

Imagine being on a bus with those twunts

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Down at CS Lewis Square today and bumped into Arlene plus Hamilton, McIlveen, Weir and Givan all making videos.. I presume Aslam is a DUP supporter..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Cockatrice wrote:Down at CS Lewis Square today and bumped into Arlene plus Hamilton, McIlveen, Weir and Givan all making videos.. I presume Aslam is a DUP supporter..
Any of them come out of thon big closet?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:Down at CS Lewis Square today and bumped into Arlene plus Hamilton, McIlveen, Weir and Givan all making videos.. I presume Aslam is a DUP supporter..
Was his Sirship not there?

Here I believe the DUP Alectshun leaflet*** is being called "The Lying Witch & the Wardrobe", maybes they were getting photies tuk for that.

*** Alternative version is printed on tissue and will be unveiled as "A Tissue of Lies".
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rovi Snave
Warrior

Post by Rovi Snave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
big mervyn wrote:

Here I believe the DUP Alectshun leaflet*** is being called "The Lying Witch & the Wardrobe", maybes they were getting photies tuk for that.

*** Alternative version is printed on tissue and will be unveiled as "A Tissue of Lies".
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well played sir >appl >appl >appl
Finished
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

That's some of your best work Baggy. Forum Gold.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
big mervyn wrote:

:lol: :lol:
SOU
Novice

Post by SOU »

UUP's latest election video, not sure if I should laugh or cry!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm8JzSVaB1c
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

SOU wrote:UUP's latest election video, not sure if I should laugh or cry!

Cry, definitely cry.

It's not nice to laugh at a p6 kids school project.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

solidarity wrote:
SOU wrote:UUP's latest election video, not sure if I should laugh or cry!

Cry, definitely cry.

It's not nice to laugh at a p6 kids school project.
Sad thing is it sums up the last 20 years
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

Arlene well enough to launch DUP manifesto, but too sick to take questions:
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/ ... 65698.html
Anyone who watched her interview with Mark Carruthers the other night might think she'd have been better off pulling a sickie before that particular event. Looked and sounded very uncomfortable when probed on the subject of DUP Brexit campaign donations. The DUP campaign also seems to have shrunk to one slogan: vote for us or Gerry Adams will get you! Pathetic stuff, really.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

promenader 2 wrote:Arlene well enough to launch DUP manifesto, but too sick to take questions:
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/ ... 65698.html
Anyone who watched her interview with Mark Carruthers the other night might think she'd have been better off pulling a sickie before that particular event. Looked and sounded very uncomfortable when probed on the subject of DUP Brexit campaign donations. The DUP campaign also seems to have shrunk to one slogan: vote for us or Gerry Adams will get you! Pathetic stuff, really.
Problem is it's true and they know appealling to the lowest denominator in each seat will get them over the line

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk