Other Not the Heiny/Amlin Cup 16/17

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Other Not the Heiny/Amlin Cup 16/17

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:
Neill_M wrote:Clermont saying they are bringing 2,500 fans to Murrayfield on Sat. The high travel and accommodation costs being cited as the main reason.
Accommodation has always been expensive in Edinburgh when there is something on and flights are never plentiful
Still better than Caaaaaadiff

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Neill_M wrote:Clermont saying they are bringing 2,500 fans to Murrayfield on Sat. The high travel and accommodation costs being cited as the main reason.
Accommodation has always been expensive in Edinburgh when there is something on and flights are never plentiful

Stupid boy, if I've told you once I've told you a dozen times, Cardiff is the best cup final venue of the lot, big stadium, compact city.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:
Rooster wrote:

Stupid boy, if I've told you once I've told you a dozen times, Cardiff is the best cup final venue of the lot, big stadium, compact city.
Except the train company jacks their prices up and the hotels are a massive cartel that demand 2 night stays

pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:
Rooster wrote:

Except the train company jacks their prices up and the hotels are a massive cartel that demand 2 night stays

That's capitalism for you.... >EW --- where is it you work again?
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

They are all idiots going to that dead rubber. Baabaas game will be lit AF.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:
Rooster wrote:

You think I've got a toss to give about peripheral issues? FFFS I'll be dead soon, I've no interest in that type of ballix, just the rugby.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Will Saracens have more than 2500 fans there?
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Shan wrote:Will Saracens have more than 2500 fans there?
Buses will leave late on the day again

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Did you not mean 250 Saracens fans ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:
That's 5 buses the club would have to put on for free!

5 fecking buses

Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Rooster wrote:
:lol: :lol:
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I'm looking forward to the game in a similar way to that which a forthcoming exam brings ..............especially if the examination is your prostate.

Going to a friends house, BBQ, beer & wine, perhaps a handcrafted bottle of mother's ruin & a cucumber or root ginger & a few swallies of red biddy. A copious amount of drink with 2/3 mates enough to dull the pain if thebastard Bellends win & to be overcome with joy if Clermont do it at last.

Great to have a final where you utterly abhor one team & have genuine affection for the other. Mind you I went to Twickas in 2015 to see Les Jaunards though sadly they lost to JW's Toulon so it doesn't always work out.

G'wan the Vulcans. Last year I didn't watch a second of it, no interest in Racing.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:I'm looking forward to the game in a similar way to that which a forthcoming exam brings ..............especially if the examination is your prostate.

Going to a friends house, BBQ, beer & wine, perhaps a handcrafted bottle of mother's ruin & a cucumber or root ginger & a few swallies of red biddy. A copious amount of drink with 2/3 mates enough to dull the pain if thebastard Bellends win & to be overcome with joy if Clermont do it at last.

Great to have a final where you utterly abhor one team & have genuine affection for the other. Mind you I went to Twickas in 2015 to see Les Jaunards though sadly they lost to JW's Toulon so it doesn't always work out.

G'wan the Vulcans. Last year I didn't watch a second of it, no interest in Racing.
:lol: :lol: Haven't heard Red Biddy mentioned for decades. Put hairs on your chest and make you glow in the dark.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

More fans at the baabaas game.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Gloucester Stade on tonight. Both sides have been very up and down this season. Gloucester were awful v Bath the other week, yet won at La Rochelle in the SF in the CC.

Stade were rotten till the merger/takeover was suggested and they have picked up their form since then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk