Time to move on

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Time to move on

Post by Russ »

Still boycotting

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

Still not boycotting. Looking forward to the start of the season so that I can not boycott with greater intensity and fluidity :stout:
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

For the record, and Lest We Forget, Friday 3rd August 2018 is DAY 4213.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I'm neither boycotting, nor moving on, I simply moved country. I shall be watching every wasted ball & daft kick on Eir Sport and in HD, I'm so far unaware of Tommy from Comber's viewing arrangements.

I too am looking forward to the new season, nothing but international muck and Super Touch Rugby for months, I'm also feeling very positive that it is utterly impossible for the season to be as bad. Onwards and no worse than sideways. :cheers:

Now if only Marcell could manage 20 games ................................
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:I'm neither boycotting, nor moving on, I simply moved country. I shall be watching every wasted ball & daft kick on Eir Sport and in HD, I'm so far unaware of Tommy from Comber's viewing arrangements.

I too am looking forward to the new season, nothing but international muck and Super Touch Rugby for months, I'm also feeling very positive that it is utterly impossible for the season to be as bad. Onwards and no worse than sideways. :cheers:

Now if only Marcell could manage 20 games ................................
20 games would be a fantastic effort for the big fella. Unfortunately I give him about 3.....minutes...
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

IN respect of not moving on, I see that the PPS who made fu'cking idiots of themselves prosecuting the three young gentlemen and Blayne McIlroy, I see out of sheer vindictiveness they are now prosecuting some bloke for naming Ms Doran, ironically they are not naming him.

I see that he faces a penalty of a fine of up to £5000 and I am assuming one of you younger types familiar with how these things work will be setting up a crowdfunding whatever they're called to sort out his fine?

I believe that her name being public knowledge is a public service, after all, she has already inconvenience at least 5 men with her unreliable bullshite and all before she has made it out of her teens. Best if people know to steer clear of the venomous wee fantasist.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

BaggyTrousers wrote:IN respect of not moving on, I see that the PPS who made fu'cking idiots of themselves prosecuting the three young gentlemen and Blayne McIlroy, I see out of sheer vindictiveness they are now prosecuting some bloke for naming Ms Doran, ironically they are not naming him.

I see that he faces a penalty of a fine of up to £5000 and I am assuming one of you younger types familiar with how these things work will be setting up a crowdfunding whatever they're called to sort out his fine?

I believe that her name being public knowledge is a public service, after all, she has already inconvenience at least 5 men with her unreliable bullshite and all before she has made it out of her teens. Best if people know to steer clear of the venomous wee fantasist.
I don't know whose worse.
You'll always get lying attention seeking toe rags yet you expect the so called authorities to put common sense, fact and justice before political agendas.
Who am I kidding?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Anyone got a go fund me for the man yet?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Can we name him yet?
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

To be honest once DF to the stand any hope the prosecution had went to zero in relation to the charges against PJ and SO .

The difficulty in the trial was the petty charges against BL
and RH and in my opinion 90 % of the time taken by the jury was spent considering them than the two exiles .

I hope your post Baggy was made in Spain I hate to see you joining the the gentleman charged .

But it wonderful how every time the case is report in the press the charges seem to be given more emphasis than their innocence .

the fact her presentation of the the events of that night were 90 % fiction and that she was the instigator of her own triple humiliation .
She gave a triple oral performance - she got seen in a threesome - and discovered she had soiled PJ bed with her blood and her accusations were her revenge for that humiliation is totally neglected .

As is the fact that over 9 weeks of court time and £ 1m of public money was wasted on a case the prosecution knew they would never win.

PPS should crawl into a hole and hide because the accused has right to attempt to justify his action .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rumncoke wrote:To be honest once DF to the stand any hope the prosecution had went to zero in relation to the charges against PJ and SO .

The difficulty in the trial was the petty charges against BL
and RH and in my opinion 90 % of the time taken by the jury was spent considering them than the two exiles .

I hope your post Baggy was made in Spain I hate to see you joining the the gentleman charged .

But it wonderful how every time the case is report in the press the charges seem to be given more emphasis than their innocence .

the fact her presentation of the the events of that night were 90 % fiction and that she was the instigator of her own triple humiliation .
She gave a triple oral performance - she got seen in a threesome - and discovered she had soiled PJ bed with her blood and her accusations were her revenge for that humiliation is totally neglected .

As is the fact that over 9 weeks of court time and £ 1m of public money was wasted on a case the prosecution knew they would never win.

PPS should crawl into a hole and hide because the accused has right to attempt to justify his action .

Common sense will mean that they will not be stupid enough to chase everyone who names Ms A Doran, the bloke who has been charged did so during the trial, I assume that is the main reason they are choosing to take a specimen charge to court. Another that had been advised by the SS RUC is not proceeding.

If they wish to attempt an extradition I'll happily face the courts and repeat her name in every answer. I have taken the precaution of removing all assets from the UK of GB & NI. I will, of course, insist on being tried under the name Baggy Trousers, the name under which I am breaking the law.

Is there anyone in Norn Iron who does not know who the "complainant" is?

I can recommend a hole up which the DPP could disappear, probably big enough.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

I ‘d answer the question by saying “ if you you want to know who she was and is there are those who can tell you and most know somebody who does know not just who she is but nearly what she eats for breakfast — besides the obvious “

Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rumncoke wrote:I ‘d answer the question by saying “ if you you want to know who she was and is there are those who can tell you and most know somebody who does know not just who she is but nearly what she eats for breakfast — besides the obvious “

Ron'n, I thought we had jointly got you to a place where your posts were not simply a jumble of random words, occasionally punctuated with no or little accuracy.

The one quoted above needs attention before I will deign to read it. :thumleft:
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

rumncoke wrote:I ‘d answer the question by saying “ if you you want to know who she was and is there are those who can tell you and most know somebody who does know not just who she is but nearly what she eats for breakfast — besides the obvious “

Joycean stream of consciousness or man in need of a punctuation class, not sure which here. :scratch:
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

i have officially moved on
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”