And so it begins.....

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: And so it begins.....

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:
Rooster wrote:Did they not try this last year and it was the same mess, either for HEC Quarter or League play off ?
Remember going through all the crap of bar codes and passwords as I never had an online account before, then when I got in there they had one ticket which had nothing to do with me, password is saved on computer and I checked the old email but that registration no longer works.
They send you the password Yoda as I have old email with mine on it from them.
Yes - I remember last year. I took your advice Rooster and didn't even create an account. Do I NEED an account this time (this isn't clear from the email), or can I just call in to the office as usual? Bloody computers - they'll never catch on :roll:
Will be able to call in again BR, online to save likes of me a long trip, sadly it looking like the trip at present.
Date and time released this morning.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dogsd139
Novice

Post by Dogsd139 »

aarons wrote:The Irish Examiner is claiming we'll play on Easter Sunday
Ticket allocation and match date due to be released today (Wed)... Again from Ticket Office if you haven't already created an account with your email address DON'T... Contact Ticket Office and they will create and link the account for you.. Pity they couldn't have sadi that on the email.. they say its on the Web Site tho :?
Backed_up
Novice

Post by Backed_up »

Just tried to login to check after sending UR email yesterday. The login screen is now saying

Please enter your username and password. IF YOU ARE CHECKING YOUR SEASON TICKET MEMBERSHIP PLEASE DO SO AFTER THE 25th OF JANUARY

I assume it mean this year so suggest leave it until tomorrow. :scratch:
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

My account has just been updated and I didnt ring the ticket office.
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

Post by WhiteKnightoftheWeld »

mine all sorted

does this mean that tickets for QF, for ST holders, will only be available online?
what about old choppers who don't have an email address etc - surely there are some ST holders who are still living outside of the digital revolution?
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.
AyeYerMa
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by AyeYerMa »

Mine also updated. Credit where it's due, well done UR.
I came for my woman, he came with a razor blade,
Bound like us all for the ocean
AyeYerMa
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by AyeYerMa »

WhiteKnightoftheWeld wrote:mine all sorted

does this mean that tickets for QF, for ST holders, will only be available online?
what about old choppers who don't have an email address etc - surely there are some ST holders who are still living outside of the digital revolution?
Phone or call in I imagine, but if everybody that can do the online thing does, it'll make that a deal easier.
I came for my woman, he came with a razor blade,
Bound like us all for the ocean
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

WhiteKnightoftheWeld wrote:mine all sorted

:cheers:
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
WuzaFlanker
Novice

Post by WuzaFlanker »

Received the e-mail from UB yesterday and couldn't even log in to my account.

Earlier today I did manage to log in but no sign of Season Ticket info.

Logged in again a few minutes ago and low and behold ST info now appears with expiry date 31 May 2012!!!

Happy days indeed.

Interestingly the reference they have for my ticket is not the number under the bar code on the ticket - strange?

I imagine they have been updating records etc ahead of the announcement of the fixture which is:

1.45pm Sunday 8th April

I'm sure will all work out beautifully...........
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

Post by WhiteKnightoftheWeld »

first time i've seen the online thing work properly. Only taken them the guts of 30 years to get it sorted*.

anyone with any word yet on how they're going to release tickets?
eg how many to ST holders?

Also - URSC - you've had a few hours now of being aware of when the game is being played.
What's the story on buses please?

I'd ideally like a 'leaves Bangor at 7.00am, departs Limerick after the game' affair. Make a nice little Strongbow fuelled day trip out of it.

*1992 - Internet registration begins for .com, .net. .org, .edu, and .gov.
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

I can log in now :cheers: ticket details wrong though :(
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dogsd139
Novice

Post by Dogsd139 »

Season Ticket info now displaying... Must be a nightmare for the staff. Ticket Office did mention that they would know the match date and ticket allocation today.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Dogsd139 wrote:Season Ticket info now displaying... Must be a nightmare for the staff. Ticket Office did mention that they would know the match date and ticket allocation today.
I would like to think they would know the match day at present seeing that most of us know it since this morning :shock:
Rory Best
Dogsd139
Novice

Post by Dogsd139 »

Well aware of that Rooster... not sure everyone is aware that UR are now privy to the ticket allocation hence it's in red
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

For those of us ST holders who think we don't have an account - it would seem we do. Looks like UR have created one for us anyway. For me, all I did was enter my email address and then clicked 'forgotten password'. They sent me a password and I used it to log in to find that I have a 2011/12 season ticket, which I already knew.

Remind me again - what's the point of this exercise?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk