Gareth Anscombe.

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Gareth Anscombe.

Post by BR »

pg106 wrote: I am pretty sure the All Blacks have the under 20s as their second team.
They do - but for it to count as a second team 'cap' it has to be played against another 1st or 2nd team (for example in the PNC) - I don't know who GA has played against, but AFIK they have mostly been other U20 teams (I don't think he was in the last PNC squad) - To my knowledge, Wales U20 are the only U20 against whom an appearence would count as a second team cap.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Samstew
Squire

Post by Samstew »

Snipe Watson wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: I have to laugh at all you north Down bangorians talking about the border :roll: :roll: :roll: I scoff in your general direction.
I’d have NOC secreted along an unapproved road in the depths of Fermanagh and up the M1 to Ravers while you lot are still looking for the border down round Newry. With the locals laughing their legs off at the townies in their new wellies......
Snipe, I will have you know that I am originally from Bangor and my Hunter Welles are certainly not new!
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

Cornerfleg wrote:
Tom wrote:why put all you eggs in one basket?

Resign NOC and we'll still have all our eggs in the one basket!
Don't be daft 'Fleg. NOC would never get all the eggs into the basket in the first place. 70% of them would miss.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.