Hounds of Ulster

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

WOLF
Novice

Re: Hounds of Ulster

Post by WOLF »

KDM85 wrote:Sorry Wolf,

Drink to blame I'm afraid I was standing in the queue for the toilets at the far end of the terrace at half time when one of the hounds managed to tip a pint down my back.

As I'm a small lad I wasn't going to confront him as he was with two others they just walked on. I missed the second half as I went home for a shower.

Then got drunk and posted that on here.

So if that makes my a c**t or whatever to other posters I'd like to see how they would have reacted
KDM85, sorry to hear you got a wet back, but as we were all seated in the Main Stand and were nowhere near the terrace I'd like to know how you have concluded it was us?

http://www.ulsterrugby.com/tickets/stadium_layout.php
Hounds of Ulster - Established 2003
AintNothinButa
Novice

Post by AintNothinButa »

So at halftime one of the hounds got up out of his seat in section b of the main stand and walked to the toilets furthest from him and poured a pint over some unfortunate chap? Yeh right!
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

hound wrote:how do you know it was us.
WOLF wrote:I'd like to know how you have concluded it was us?
Sure the dogs on the street know who you are ..... and they told him :lol:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

KDM85 wrote:Didn't hear then hounds seen a flag they should have sent more than one member
Sorry, with my perfect command of the English language I sometimes struggle with some people's pidgin English. Could some kind soul please translate this into something intelligible? I know the poor chap had a pint down his back but unless it short-circuited his fuse-bax I really can't explain how he came to right this.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rovi Snave wrote:
You're quite the poet yourself, kofi.

Maybe you should take over from Fred as the poet laurie ate[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Absolutely Brilliant Cap'n :salut: :salut: :salut: :salut:[/quote]

Brilliant ?????????????????

For sure Skipper is a funny cove, but repeating the last line of Kofi's fine poem really isn't brilliant

Fair play to Cap'n but Kofi gets my award of kudos for his splendid canine tale. :thumleft:[/quote]

Thanks for pointing that out again Baggy - if you go back to Page 2 of this thread you'll notice I did (finally) notice my own mistake (with the Cap'n's help) and gave credit where it's due - but sure if it makes you feel better feel free to keep pointing it out >EW[/quote]

You are very welcome but if you expect me to wade through your drivel to see the latest update on your every position, I fear you are in for a frustrating and unrewarding time.

You appear to be suffering from delusions of grandeur, your posts really aren't that fascinating, still do keep at it, I'd hate to put anyone off their stroke.

You seem to be as sensitive as poor old Mr Wolf who appears to have taken Kofi's banter too close to his heart for a comfortable life.

I am acquainted with a hound or two and am well pleased at their continued existence, but toughen up Wolf ould son.

You too rovi.

Good luck with that lads. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Seems to have seen one 'hound' yet that one hound who poured a pint of perfectly drinkable nectar was with two others :scratch:
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

WOLF wrote:

Drink to blame I'm afraid I was standing in the queue for the toilets at the far end of the terrace at half time when one of the hounds managed to tip a pint down my back.

As I'm a small lad I wasn't going to confront him as he was with two others they just walked on. I missed the second half as I went home for a shower.

So if that makes my a c**t or whatever to other posters I'd like to see how they would have reacted
KDM85, sorry to hear you got a wet back, but as we were all seated in the Main Stand and were nowhere near the terrace I'd like to know how you have concluded it was us?

http://www.ulsterrugby.com/tickets/stadium_layout.php
Sorry KDM85 I wasnt refering to your inital post.
Like Baggy I didnt really know what you were on about to be honest.
Another poster had refered to the hounds as being boring and out for self promotion which is what upset Wolf and myself, dog related poems aside.
TheSnapper
Novice

Post by TheSnapper »

Seems the Hounds had a great night in Aintnothinbuts gaff in Bangor- upon- Sea
Hounds of Alster.png
Hounds of Alster.png (97.53 KiB) Viewed 1497 times
Available for weddings May to August only
AintNothinButa
Novice

Post by AintNothinButa »

TheSnapper wrote:Seems the Hounds had a great night in Aintnothinbuts gaff in Bangor- upon- Sea
Hounds of Alster.png
Good one Snapper! >happyparty
hound
Novice

Post by hound »

Love the photo Snapper.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

What about these Hounds of Ulster spotted (or should that be striped?) in Castres at the weekend?

The one on the left has since started a course of anti-rabies shots after being in contact with the other three!
Attachments
Hounds in Castres.jpg
Hounds in Castres.jpg (99.46 KiB) Viewed 1368 times
I'm not arguing -
General Prom
Novice

Post by General Prom »

Should have stopped at "Sorry Wolf".
Oh Gawd!! I wish I was still playing Scrum Half.....
General Prom
Novice

Post by General Prom »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:What about these Hounds of Ulster spotted (or should that be striped?) in Castres at the weekend?

The one on the left has since started a course of anti-rabies shots after being in contact with the other three!

Yo Wolf Cub......... Spot the real Hound of Ulster...... AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :)

The General.
General Prom
Novice

Post by General Prom »

By the way Grumps.............. You're DEAD!!!!!!!!
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

General Prom wrote:By the way Grumps.............. You're DEAD!!!!!!!!
I know - or so you keep telling me .....

..... but I keep on breathing :lol:
I'm not arguing -