ERC Semi Final 2013 Live Draw

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: ERC Semi Final 2013 Live Draw

Post by Rooster »

Bart S wrote:
ruckover wrote:I'm surprised people are putting us below Sarries. I feel we've offered more than them so far this season.
Sarries are at home for a start which is an advantage. I suspect our performances in Rounds 4,5 and 6 have infleunced this as well, as I don't really think we offered very much in any of them.

Bookies don't have much in it though which is where I see it, assuming we get most of our players back and fit.
Sarries don't have a home :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Bart S wrote:How long should we give this thread before it should be (hopefully temporarily) sent into hibernation? :D
Jesus Bart this thread locking mania is taking on a life of its own.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

True Baggy and I was only jesting! I do think that once the QF venue and ticket distribution hype has died down though, Ulster's main focus will be on the treatment room the way things curently are.
Bangors
Novice

Post by Bangors »

IMO
One game at a time
Before we even think about a home semi-final in Dublin we have to beat a very professional,dour workman like Sarries team who kick their penalties and give nothing away somewhere in London
It will NOT be easy BUT with most if not all our 'A' team available after injury and others (JA,RP) rested it is definately doable
Let's NOT count our chickens!
SUFTUM
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

big mervyn wrote:
Munster at 28/1 Shan!
The words taking candy from a baby come to mind Mervyn. Quins a handy one. Then onwards to defeat Montpellier before getting revenge on Saracens in the final. So so simple. Dougie can have the cup, I'l be happy with my £2800. :D

>TLGH
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

bluemagic wrote:
Anyway heres hoping for Leinster, Ulster and Harlequins wins in the quarter!
Ah still the second city lives on I see.

What a gowl. >EW
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.