RBS 6 Nations 2015

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: RBS 6 Nations 2015

Post by Shan »

So the word is that Payne will be named at 13 v Italy. Russ will be delighted. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Shan wrote:So the word is that Payne will be named at 13 v Italy. Russ will be delighted. :D
feck sake

Not going now
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

So the Payne experiment goes on and Cave is once again overlooked? But wait, that was only reported by the meedja!
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Russ wrote:
Shan wrote:So the word is that Payne will be named at 13 v Italy. Russ will be delighted. :D
feck sake

Not going now

Joe is going to take what you say on board and select Payne for every game going forward at 13. At least the rest of the supporters will have something to be happy about. :lol:
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Shan wrote:
Russ wrote:
feck sake

Not going now

Joe is going to take what you say on board and select Payne for every game going forward at 13. At least the rest of the supporters will have something to be happy about. :lol:
Why? He's tom kite there

Hopefully we lose on Saturday
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Setanta wrote:So the Payne experiment goes on and Cave is once again overlooked? But wait, that was only reported by the meedja!
Hey, they can't make room for everyone. Just be glad that Viscount Wonderhair will be there to pull the strings.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Russ wrote:
Why? He's tom kite there

Arra come on Russ. That is a secondary consideration to the utter joy for other supporters his presence assures.

Russ wrote: Not going now
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Shan wrote:
Russ wrote:
Why? He's tom kite there

Arra come on Russ. That is a secondary consideration to the utter joy for other supporters his presence assures.

Russ wrote: Not going now
Am going now.
Just picked up an Italian shirt

Will spend the next 2 days learning SUFTIM
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Russ wrote:

Oh and can I make a friendly appeal to folk to dispense with this ballix in the lead up to these games. Not that I want to stifle free speech but this is banal repetitive ballix. Just better all round to leave the topic alone if you are not a supporter and let those of us who are to get on with it.

I know that Russ is a stirrer so this appeal is really only to the sensible folk here.
Last edited by Shan on Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Shan wrote:
Russ wrote:

Oh and can I make a friendly appeal to folk to dispense with this ballix in the lead up to these games. Not that I want to stifle free speech but this is banal repititive ballix. Just better all round to leave the topic alone if you are not a supporter and let those of us who are to get on with it.

I know that Russ is a stirrer so this appeal is really only to the sensible folk here.
Ive bought a fleg
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

As I said. :D
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Shan wrote:
Russ wrote:

Oh and can I make a friendly appeal to folk to dispense with this ballix in the lead up to these games. Not that I want to stifle free speech but this is banal repetitive ballix. Just better all round to leave the topic alone if you are not a supporter and let those of us who are to get on with it.

Shan, you are starting to sound like a bakebooker! We know Russ well, let him vent for now, he's hurting. We all are.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Didn't Thornley say it would be Henshaw?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

One can only hope this is bullshit, where did this "info" come from?

PS: Oh yeah forgot, if that turns out to be true, I hope that not only do I hope JoeFibber has a massive heart attack but also I hope Ulster never again sign a Kiwi. I used to think some had something to offer, I now find them an untrustworthy shower of shyte with good rugby practices but somewhat dodgy decision making.

Oh yeah, and if it happens I hope that Jihad breaks a leg as it appears the only way we will get our best centre in his rightful shirt. Feck him, I hope he leaves soon, he has been a disastrous signing, despite his skill at 15. Warren Gatland.

Kiwis eh? :roll:
Last edited by BaggyTrousers on Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Once a Knight wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:One can only hope this is bullshit, where did this "info" come from?
Piece in Macs papers had a "Joe set to play...." Etc.

Think teams on MF as well.
bar steward
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.