Six Nations Week 4

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

OneMore
Warrior Chief

Re: Six Nations Week 4

Post by OneMore »

So feck. Madigan gets some embroidery to mark a seminal moment in Ireland.

Some here are seriously sounding like a pack of gurny wee bitches.

You give the rest of us a bad name.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

OK, so Bob is struggling with a hamstring injury, time for Jihad to do what Jihad does best, and infinitely better than Bob.

Payne in the green 15 shirt? I might muster the enthusiasm to watch that & hope he plays an absolute blinder.

Nah no point in talking about rugby ..........enjoy a little more b1gotry instead, Quiff's or your own, I don't give a toss.
bullshit.jpg
bullshit.jpg (4 KiB) Viewed 652 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

OneMore wrote:So feck. Madigan gets some embroidery to mark a seminal moment in Ireland.

It's not often I disagree with you Yin, but this is one such occasion. You will be aware of my objection to anything political in Rugby. If it can't be shared by all it has no place in the only major all Ireland sport.
The price of a still divided community is sacrificing the right to full self expression in a shared space.
Notwithstanding this situation, Madigan is an objectionable wee bellend anyway and as my late father used to proffer; "What should you expect from a pig, but a grunt?"
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Can't see Payne at 15 myself. Doesn't play there often enough for Joe
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Reddan also missed training. Marmion might get a game.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Neill_M wrote:Reddan also missed training. Marmion might get a game.

Surely Boss will be called up
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:

P has 3 caps
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:

P has 3 caps
Too many
BuckRogers
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by BuckRogers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
OneMore wrote:So feck. Madigan gets some embroidery to mark a seminal moment in Ireland.

It's not often I disagree with you Yin, but this is one such occasion. You will be aware of my objection to anything political in Rugby. If it can't be shared by all it has no place in the only major all Ireland sport.
The price of a still divided community is sacrificing the right to full self expression in a shared space.
Notwithstanding this situation, Madigan is an objectionable wee bellend anyway and as my late father used to proffer; "What should you expect from a pig, but a grunt?"
It doesn't overly concern me insofar as I agree with snipe he's simply an objectionable....sounds like grunt, at the best of times and this is yet another example of it.

I understand the significance of the year for some south of the border but if Rory, for example, was to get a Red Hand of Ulster on one boot and '1916' in reference to the 36th on the other it would go down like a sh1t sandwich and, arguably, rightly so.

That is not to take away from the sacrifice made at the Somme, or indeed the sacrifice made by those in the name of Irish independence (for those who view it as such), but rugby has been a fairly unifying force across Ireland on the whole and I think it's really quite unnecessary from Madigan.

Simply my twopence.
caledoniancelt
Initiate

Post by caledoniancelt »

Very well put Mr B.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BuckRogers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:

It doesn't overly concern me insofar as I agree with snipe he's simply an objectionable....sounds like grunt, at the best of times and this is yet another example of it.

I understand the significance of the year for some south of the border but if Rory, for example, was to get a Red Hand of Ulster on one boot and '1916' in reference to the 36th on the other it would go down like a sh1t sandwich and, arguably, rightly so.

That is not to take away from the sacrifice made at the Somme, or indeed the sacrifice made by those in the name of Irish independence (for those who view it as such), but rugby has been a fairly unifying force across Ireland on the whole and I think it's really quite unnecessary from Madigan.

Simply my twopence.
You can count me amongst those who view it that way, other views are available but so obviously wrong it doesn't even brook discussion. HOWEVER all that matters nothing and warrants no consideration.

The simple fact is that this is a horrible wee attention seeking ballix looking for cheap adulation and the only attention he should get would be a size nine in the plums, the hateful wee shyte. I wish he was going to wendyball rather than France. >threaten
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Russ wrote:Can't see Payne at 15 myself. Doesn't play there often enough for Joe
It's got Zebo written all over it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

BR did the PRO12 not rule on acts of remembering.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Madigan is a strange wee lad, with his Quiff or baldy head, his gurning like Gazza, his silly wee boots that he could just have worn but sure what's a statement unless you tell everybody about it.

Remarkable that the game finish 19-16 mind you, perhaps God is P O'Neill? :D

No fecks to give about 1916, 1690 or any other date in this godawful pieceofshite wee narrowminded country. Fu@k all those who do, including silly wee Madiquiff.
Now Bags - have you not seen that Belfast has been voted Best City in the U.K. in the Guardian/Observer travel awards today? Quare wee place bai!
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

anyway , what was the outcome of the Easter rising, who won.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”