Ulster v Cardiff & yes it's on TV

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster v Cardiff & yes it's on TV

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Have to say, I know I shouldn't be, but unless there are injuries not mentioned by UR, I am seething with anger at the crass stupidity of this selection.

It's almost as if we are saying, right Cardiff, we're better than you, come and have a go if you think you're tough enough.

I foresee embarrassment. Cardiff are our bunnies but FFFFFFFFS give them some respect, they nearly turned over Mexico a couple of weeks back.

>threaten >threaten >threaten >threaten >threaten >threaten >threaten >threaten >threaten >threaten >threaten >threaten >threaten >threaten >threaten >threaten >threaten >threaten >threaten >threaten >threaten >threaten >threaten >threaten >threaten >threaten >threaten >threaten >threaten >threaten >threaten >threaten >threaten >threaten

STUPID STUPID STUPID, sorry Les but just fuc'k off with that nonsense. I mean FFFS 4 games to go, 2 then a week off then 2 more and we are resting players when we absolutely must win this game?????

We put out most of the pack that were entirely insipid against Dragons. Sweetholymotherofhuerrbagginngleapingfuc'k.
Last edited by BaggyTrousers on Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Joe Schmo wrote:Only 14500 have been sold for this match, Ruan's penultimate home game. Disgrace.
Last season Leinster got 12000 for their last home game, they'd kill for 14500. Just saying like. :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Joe Schmo wrote:Only 14500 have been sold for this match, Ruan's penultimate home game. Disgrace.
Last season Leinster got 12000 for their last home game, they'd kill for 14500. Just saying like. :roll:
17613 turned up to watch Connacht, just saying like. :roll:
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Joe Schmo wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
That was the Christmas home game tbf, always gets a bumper crowd. A more interesting comparison is Treviso and Zebre last month (15,196 and 16,483).

Going by the UR website, only games this season with smaller crowds were Dragons and Scarlets.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

This will be fairly tight unless charles pulls a couple of solo efforts out. Cardiff are no mugs and will give us some bother up front. Where is Henry?
MCBwinwinwin
Initiate

Post by MCBwinwinwin »

There should be no room for sentiment. Bring Wilson on for 10 at the end, give him a massive cheer and a lap of honour. Rea should be starting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

I'm assuming terrace ticket are still available. Can anyone confirm?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
MCBwinwinwin
Initiate

Post by MCBwinwinwin »

I just mixed Timoney and Rea up but the sentiment is the same.

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

MCBwinwinwin wrote:There should be no room for sentiment. Bring Wilson on for 10 at the end, give him a massive cheer and a lap of honour. Rea should be starting.

+1

Ridiculous selection.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

BR wrote:I'm assuming terrace ticket are still available. Can anyone confirm?
Plenty of availability in all the standing areas.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Neill_M wrote:
BR wrote:I'm assuming terrace ticket are still available. Can anyone confirm?
Plenty of availability in all the standing areas.
Cheers.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

Neill_M wrote:
Joe Schmo wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
That was the Christmas home game tbf, always gets a bumper crowd. A more interesting comparison is Treviso and Zebre last month (15,196 and 16,483).

Going by the UR website, only games this season with smaller crowds were Dragons and Scarlets.
you and Baggy must need your 'sarcasm/don't take things so seriously in the Internet' detectors retuned. Seriously boys, tomorrow's Friday and then I'm off work for a fortnight, I'd be happy if it was only me sitting watching tomorrow night. :thumleft:
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Joe: hey guys what's up?

Leinster: don't even...

Joe: what's wrong?

Leinster: nothing...

Joe: come on, you're upset. What happened? Did Rob tear a tricep?

Leinster: nevermind​.

Joe: listen, talk to me. Now. I mean it.

Leinster: what about this Stockdale fellow!?

Joe: who?

Leinster: nordy fella, he's going to be top scorer in the pro 12, Dave and some of the other wingers are upset. We haven't even told Rob.

Joe: leave it with me.....

#classickearney
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Neill_M wrote:
Joe Schmo wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Say what you like guys, take out the Munster game at the Aviva and Leinster's home crowds at the RDS averaged a smidgeon over 12000 last season, I did the maths.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Minimal changes for Cardiff. Interesting that given their League position and the remaining games are warm ups for them for the end of season Playoffs. Thought they might have targeted the big Judgement Day game v Ospreys and made more changes. It would seem Mr Wilson was less than impressed by the way they turned a 26-20 lead into a 46-26 defeat last week.