Other Pro 12 15/16

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

namron
Warrior Chief

Re: Other Pro 12 15/16

Post by namron »

The Connacht v Glasgow game should dictate where we play in the semi. Both look daunting enough but i fancy Connacht to win both of their games. Galway it is bajesus :cheers: :stout: :cheers:

Do they have the capacity? :shock:
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
Loki
Warrior Assassin

Post by Loki »

LegsLikeSausages wrote:
Dave wrote:Bp for Connacht. Can't believe we beat them twice and lost to Munster twice.
Was about to post exactly the same.
it beggars belief alright. Serious questions to be asked at Munster. They were blown away in the final last year and they've been frankly crap this season, even adjusted for the loss of POC.
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

I hope Fibber was watching all the weekend's games carefully. Some of the more "bleedin obvious" points to emerge :

Payne should be playing 15 for Ireland.
Buckley should be the bench loosehead and Cian Healy booted until he's fit.
Bowe, Jackson and Olding should be edging close to the Ireland match day 23.
Dillane should start.
Zebo is still a dodgy defender.
McFadden is a liability.
Quiffy should be banished from the squad for evermore and also coached to stop strutting about like a wee banty coock.

You my have a few of your own bleedin obvious observations.
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

You could add Pat Lam to replace fibber...
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

ayepod wrote:In terms of our Super Dooper Cup qualification, almost there. 7 points ahead of Edinburgh and Munster, who play each other in the next round. As long as one of those teams gets either 0 or 1 point from that match, we've got a SDC spot. I think that's the case anyway!

We're brill.

Glasgow, Leinster and Connacht already in the SDC for next year.
Leinster and Connacht in the s/fs providing they don't get 0 points and Scarlets don't get 10 and Ulster don't get 9 (8 in Leinster's case) I think :lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

Spiffsson wrote: Quiffy should be banished from the squad for evermore and also coached to stop strutting about like a wee banty coock.

:lol: very good, I thought no one else had ever noticed that! Only mick Jagger has a better strut and even that's debatable! :lol: :lol:
Samstew
Squire

Post by Samstew »

Joe Schmo wrote:
Spiffsson wrote: Quiffy should be banished from the squad for evermore and also coached to stop strutting about like a wee banty coock.

:lol: very good, I thought no one else had ever noticed that! Only mick Jagger has a better strut and even that's debatable! :lol: :lol:
He's more like Max Wall with ball in hand.
Can't be good for his posture!
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

I hate quiff
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Joe Schmo wrote:If we get through to the last 4 I hope it's not away to Galway.
I'd love a trip to Galway, I'm sick of getting chucked out of competitions by Leinster.

I could live with it if it was Connacht.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Loki wrote:
LegsLikeSausages wrote:
Dave wrote:Bp for Connacht. Can't believe we beat them twice and lost to Munster twice.
it beggars belief alright. Serious questions to be asked at Munster. They were blown away in the final last year and they've been frankly crap this season, even adjusted for the loss of POC.
Nah it doesn't really, fact is Connacht have been beating Munster & Leinster mainly at home at least one a year for the past few years but they have only beaten Ulster once in the last 18 games,home or away.

What they have done this season has been a sensation............. but losing twice to Ulster? It's what they do, where we have been fortunate is that both times we played them we were at decent strength for when we are not we are bloody useless. That is why I would be delighted if they beat Weegies after slaughtering Treviso and we beat Mexico.

Trust me if Ulster have the remotest chance of doing anything they need to go to Galway.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
caledoniancelt
Initiate

Post by caledoniancelt »

Russ wrote:I hate quiff

Burn him >minigun >sniper >6shooter >6shooter :smurf: :smurf:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Deraless wrote:Aye. Look at the positives. Maintaining possession for 20 phases.
Negative is the penalty we give away at phase 21
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Loki wrote:
LegsLikeSausages wrote:
Nah it doesn't really, fact is Connacht have been beating Munster & Leinster mainly at home at least one a year for the past few years but they have only beaten Ulster once in the last 18 games,home or away.

What they have done this season has been a sensation............. but losing twice to Ulster? It's what they do, where we have been fortunate is that both times we played them we were at decent strength for when we are not we are bloody useless. That is why I would be delighted if they beat Weegies after slaughtering Treviso and we beat Mexico.

Trust me if Ulster have the remotest chance of doing anything they need to go to Galway.
And that's why we should have let them score after 80 to get them a bonus point to go above Leinster
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Westies just need to trounce Treviso & beat Weegies whilst we beat Mexico for them to top the table. Seems straightforward enough to me. :D

My bigger concern for Ulster is if we need to get anything in Swansea, will we have the scrotal fortitude?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

DTH Van Der Merwe out for the rest of season. Big blow for the Scaaarlets.