TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by Rooster »

againstthehead wrote:No ulster rumours yet? I afoa staying? Muller renewing? When are we allowed another project?
Afoa has another year, no word on Muller and would assume no project until Payne is IQ
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

End of next season is the big transfer time. Afoa and Williams out of contract and a new project player is allowed in.
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

Indo interview with Pienaar - says he will sign a new contract if he's given the chance :cheers:
mea97mb
Squire

Post by mea97mb »

ruckover wrote:Indo interview with Pienaar - says he will sign a new contract if he's given the chance :cheers:
Have you got a link to this?
Deckard
Novice

Post by Deckard »

Rooster wrote:
againstthehead wrote:No ulster rumours yet? I afoa staying? Muller renewing? When are we allowed another project?
Afoa has another year, no word on Muller and would assume no project until Payne is IQ
Has Muller not renewed, Rooster? Or is that still in the works?

Another question, is it right to say that Nick Williams theoretically could become IQ? I don't think he has ever had any caps to rule him out has he? You'd think this would work in our favour when it comes to extending his contract..

As for Pienaar: http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugby/h ... 56700.html :cheers: :cheers: :red:
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

I thought Afoa was unhappy in NI and was possibly heading home early?

Any connacht players we could pinch? Muldoon?
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

againstthehead wrote:I thought Afoa was unhappy in NI and was possibly heading home early?

Afoa has said he will see out the remainder of his contract. No chance of an extension I reckon.
pip14
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by pip14 »

ruckover wrote:
againstthehead wrote:I thought Afoa was unhappy in NI and was possibly heading home early?

Afoa has said he will see out the remainder of his contract. No chance of an extension I reckon.
That's the first I've ever heard of that? Did he say he wanted to go home?
You've got to get your first tackle in early, even if it's late.
Ithryn
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Ithryn »

Not him as such, more his family, think the wife has moved home.

All the more reason to get Declan and Mackin more game time in the league when we can
Why? Why not?
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Deckard wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Has Muller not renewed, Rooster? Or is that still in the works?

Another question, is it right to say that Nick Williams theoretically could become IQ? I don't think he has ever had any caps to rule him out has he? You'd think this would work in our favour when it comes to extending his contract..

As for Pienaar: http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugby/h ... 56700.html :cheers: :cheers: :red:

No and no
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Ithryn wrote:Not him as such, more his family, think the wife has moved home.

All the more reason to get Declan and Mackin more game time in the league when we can
Macklin out for this season and perhaps even start of next and Deccy is made of chocolate, time for Humphs to get on the phone I think.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
breakdown
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by breakdown »

I think after that Ulster really need to find an IQ 10 to back up Jackson... outside Jacko we have no player capable at HEC Level, Pienaar is an average 10 and NOC is just about good enough at Rabo level. If Jackson gets injured for a number of months I would be seriously worried
Chris Henry is superhuman... I think he's half cyborg
Indiana
Novice

Post by Indiana »

breakdown wrote:I think after that Ulster really need to find an IQ 10 to back up Jackson... outside Jacko we have no player capable at HEC Level, Pienaar is an average 10 and NOC is just about good enough at Rabo level. If Jackson gets injured for a number of months I would be seriously worried
Breakdown you're right but I don't even think NOC is Rabo level. He's not even playing 10 on the Ravens. I would be worried too if Ruan gets injured (touch wood).
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain
Thelaw
Steward

Post by Thelaw »

Olding
Dura lex sed lex
Indiana
Novice

Post by Indiana »

Lawman maybe but need to see more of him on the big boys team. BTW did I hear that Dan Caaaarter is in talks with Toulon?
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain