Rabo Final Tickets

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Meg The Lab
Novice

Re: Rabo Final Tickets

Post by Meg The Lab »

According to Ticketmaster the game is not sold out. But then we have seen from last years semi final they told pork pies on that regards.
I've just swallowed a whole bag of scrabble squares. My next visit to the toilet could spell trouble.
Loki
Warrior Assassin

Post by Loki »

been fairly out of the loop recently with work piling up; however thought I'd pop in to say that there's 2 Ulstermen on this site who've have been utter legends with offers of ticket help. Completely unexpected and entirely heartwarming! I'll not name and shame but I'm incredibly grateful and massively looking forward to SUFTUM'ing at the weekend :fleg:
Rudi
Novice

Post by Rudi »

Hi all, first time poster after having lurked in the undergrowth for quite some time, so please be gentle!

I intend to attempt to become a valuable contributor to the forum in the coming months, however my first post is actually a ticket request. Apologies if this seems somewhat foolhardy, but I thought it was worth a shot. I actually have a North Stand for Saturday thankfully, but am trying to hunt one down for my Dad. We tried Ticketmaster earlier, but had no joy.

I appreciate that everyone is probably sorting out friends and family, but if someone were to have a spare ticket, I can promise you that it would be going to a good home.

Anyway, have a great day on Saturday if you're going, here's hoping we return victorious!
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Russ needs 2 more tickets.

Who can help a brother help a brother?
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Loki wrote:been fairly out of the loop recently with work piling up; however thought I'd pop in to say that there's 2 Ulstermen on this site who've have been utter legends with offers of ticket help. Completely unexpected and entirely heartwarming! I'll not name and shame but I'm incredibly grateful and massively looking forward to SUFTUM'ing at the weekend :fleg:
Aye some hidden gentlemen here
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”